RPGM Completed School Life Has Become More Naughty and Erotic with the Feminization of the Female Body! [Final] [I want to be a king when I'm reborn]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Mods like me, I plowed Ryahn from behind whilst Redknight licked my salty balls and Doorknob jacked off in the corner. Ergo, they tend to give me a bit more leeway than most.
It was a one time thing

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Mods like me, I plowed Ryahn from behind whilst Redknight licked my salty balls and Doorknob jacked off in the corner. Ergo, they tend to give me a bit more leeway than most.
Hahaha
Well its pretty clear they all hate me, I haven't even had a response to the ticked i submitted 3 months ago.

Well enough off topic for me.

jamCell

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 3425621

Overview:
A school life game where you can experience the real life of a male student who suddenly became a female student. A female life of a male student who suddenly became a beautiful woman! I, a former male, now experience the daily life of a woman as a woman!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Original Title: 女体化でイキなりエッチになった学園生活かよ!
Developer: I want to be a king when I'm reborn
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks to palkia88 for the share!

View attachment 3425622 View attachment 3425623 View attachment 3425626 View attachment 3425627 View attachment 3425628
Not futa:(

Reactions: lampuiho

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Doujin sites usually use gender bender as the tag, not sure why it doesn't get used here tbh. That said I don't see a ton of these games (And fewer still that aren't hot garbage...) so idk how much a tag would even get used.
Because Gender Bender is kinda broad.. it could be body swaping between a female and male, it could be transforming into the other gender, and it can also be traps. I guess its like corruption, where it could have different meanings under it.

I actually enjoy gender bender stories where they change gender (no trans bs, its real deal, real parts), mostly mtf or body swaping. I like a bit of comedy, the awkwardness and impediting effects influencing of being in a foreign body, Trying to adpat to the changes thats not the norm. Those kinda things to make it an interesting read.

Sadly from playing the opening of this story, doesnt feel like much effort went into it,

Last edited:

yacky91

Nov 29, 2018
Blah this is wrong, tag says "futa/trans protagonist", but it's just a m2f game where you get dudes doing their things to you.

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes