Some links for those who don't want to use the torrent
- - - -
thanks

Reactions: 123celtic

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
Artwork - Okay.
Story - Meh.
Fact that some beta males will like this. - Absolutely.

Where the hell is the backbone in Japan? I notice a lot of these Japanese games are men being dominated by women, men being made to dress in women's clothing because some stupid woman can't understand the guy doesn't want to do it also, the devs don't put in a course of action where the "soon to be cucked beta male" can't stand up and tell her to f off. I should travel to Japan and make their male population my bitches.

Nokaru

Jan 30, 2020
I played this game a while ago, and loved it, but had deleted off my pc to make room for other games. then I say your post, and said to myself, I totally understand.
so I downloaded again, and again scanned it with my antivirus(better safe than sorry), zipped it, uploaded it to Mega, and set up a link for anyone to use.
so for those who want a mega link, here you go...

Anyone who wants to use it, feel free to do so! I keep it linked indefinitely, so unless i die and they delete my account, or Mega decided to delete it, I'll freely host it.
you are a saint

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
The pace of this game-- ugh. I've noticed this on some other anime games (I'm more into CGI ones myself) where it just seems like half the dialogue can be cut. I play without sound, and this is fully voiced in Japanese so I guess there's some use for it, but it really drags the plot. It's difficult to get turned on to a game with 30 minutes of "nnngh... uh... aaah!" before the next piece of relevant dialogue.

Make sure you go to options and turn text speed to max otherwise you'll fall asleep waiting for the next dialogue to finish.

I didn't see a walkthrough so I thought I'd post my decisions so you at least know one path and if someone does a walkthrough in the future, well this'll save time.

1. Took Akaru
2. Kiss her
3. Stayed and watched
4. Feel the same way
5. Do it

I got a romantic Akaru ending called 'My dear boy'. No H scenes with Aya in this version.

Shinesan

Jun 19, 2020
I played this game a while ago, and loved it, but had deleted off my pc to make room for other games. then I say your post, and said to myself, I totally understand.
so I downloaded again, and again scanned it with my antivirus(better safe than sorry), zipped it, uploaded it to Mega, and set up a link for anyone to use.
so for those who want a mega link, here you go...

Anyone who wants to use it, feel free to do so! I keep it linked indefinitely, so unless i die and they delete my account, or Mega decided to delete it, I'll freely host it.
Thank you kind sir !

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote