Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Something is certainly odd going on with this, maybe missing files from the download or a rt type packaged we do not have, this was the log I got spat out after updating from the files dread posted.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nn1hcusz18iylrb06i

Aug 22, 2023
Works fine
Bitter pills may have blessing effects ss.JPG

I'm not a Patron! =)
That's why the result is so low!
But everything works and there are no bugs!

mzumbo

Apr 10, 2019
this game is a disaster... with only the space bar and escape keys functional, why even bother to release this game?

johnjohnlead

Feb 10, 2023
So the only content i get is nothing, apart from being naked when hiding but nothing happens. Only Esc and space keys work, i have no idea what else there is, how do i get the scenes from the pics here?

Also the mini games are completely broken, the racegame, the dealer got 1, 4 times in a row and got onto the jump sections. How does the answers to the questions affect these?

Last edited:

Slack00

Nov 12, 2017
I REALLY want to get to at least ONE sex scene, but the mini-games are impossible to win (I've tried about 10 times in a row now--on just the first scene!--and the mini games are biased too strong in favor of the computer.) Despite what the text file packaged with the game says, you DO need a save game, because it takes too long to skip text to get back to the mini games that you just lost. With this level of difficulty, I don't see how anyone who is not a patreon is supposed to complete this game (winning all the mini games along the way, that is).

So far I've been choosing 'Go to the toilet' on the first choice because it's the only one with dialogue in it. Is that the wrong choice?

Dev, I'm seriously aggravated about this, because you've made an interesting looking game and then it feels like you've paywalled it, which is your choice, but not a popular one here on F95.

nn1hcusz18iylrb06i

Aug 22, 2023
My understanding is this.
This game is ONLY for Patrons of the Batyscaphe project!
And the difficulty of mini games depends on your contribution to the project=)
If you are NOT a Patron - the difficulty of the mini-games will be maximum! And you will not pass these mini-games!

Merry Christmas to all! =)