Tads - Completed - School Dreams 3 [v1.0] [Goblinboy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Sonar2020

Just a very good text adventure game with pics and multiple endings.
    This is the continuation of Goblinboys Camping Trip, that game is also very well done. A game you need to see for yourself, how good it is. You wont be able to find all the possible points in this game, each ending has its own. Find them yourself.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Belemur

A very erotic game, textbased, one version with pictures, one without, they are not really needed. Goblinboy made a few fantastic games, I would play campingtrip first, the characters are introduced there. If you are willing to play along a walktrhough, which I would highly recommend for this game, you have an erotic story at hand that your decisions direct and that can be played in a few hours, especially when you play different outcomes. After this game you understand, that a really good game needs a good and erotic story, a stimulating language, not only pictures and animations.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bloronx

One of the first text based games i ever played, and one the best. Back in 2011 i remember playing this game a whole night until my penis hurts so bad.

Goblinboy is truly a master of the art of lewd story. His sentences are simple but effective. He is able to convey such arousing scenes through his words.
    And even better, this game contains a lot of great render! The final scene is very very hot, even though it's quite hard to achieve the best ending without walkthrough.

I really recommend this game to you. I also recommend other Goblinboy game titled "Tesslis Equation" which have such unexpected ending.