UnchasteActs

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2023
what kind of incest are in this game?
mother-son, sister-sister, mother- daughter or mother-grandfather?
For Laura, the protagonist, the main variations of will involve: mother/son, sister/brother, possibly daughter/father (a little bit later on in the story, if it organically gets to that).

For the auxilliary characters, everything goes in my mind. I plan on exploring every type of relationship either through the main storyline or through the side stories/in-game tv show. So expect to see most of them.

UnchasteActs

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2023
Hi, I can see a promising future in this project, although I feel it to be a bit heavy on the text side. I do like the artwork, and overall I think you are doing a pretty good job. Kudos to you, mate!
Thank you so much. The game does lean on the text side, partly because the first few updates are meant to introduce characters, motivations and a certain rhythm/tone. At the same time I value character development and worldbuilding just as much as erotic content. I predict that a few updates into the future things will even out. After the ''main roster'' is introduced the story should flow even more seamlessly.

One of my aims is to balance the storytelling and the erotic aspects without neglecting either of them, so the feedback is much appreciated.

Reactions: Gudil and 4sdrub4l

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
More lesbian incest would be nice, also is this a game where the FMC is either an eager participant in corruption, the instigator of it or is she just a victim? I prefer the first 2 to the last.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

UnchasteActs

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2023
More lesbian incest would be nice, also is this a game where the FMC is either an eager participant in corruption, the instigator of it or is she just a victim? I prefer the first 2 to the last.
Yes. More lesbian-incest (and standalone lesbian) content will come, especially with Tammy Lambert's storyline.

As for the corruption question, I envision Laura to be more of a conscious participant (from unwilling to eager) and possible instigator. That being said, I do intend on branching her storyline out so that the ''submissive'' aspect will also be available as an optional choice. Laura's relationship with the ''corruptive'' agent in the story will be a matter of prefference.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

Eucanuba

May 22, 2017
This is like a push forward for all of adult game writing. Also made the whole thing feel cinematic with the amazing visual direction despite the limitations of the Sims Graphics and Ren'Py engine.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScentOfLiberty-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The current tags of them game suggest pregnancy is already in, but the dev notes say it's planned for the future, which one is correct? And regardless, will the pregnancy be end-game or actual content?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes