Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
Ryoka and the Vagrant's route is my favorite. Not only is this route the second least sexual events in the original, but the main characters are rarely involved in Ryoka and the Vagrant. Although I know that the author wants to emphasize that the "absence" of the protagonist leads to the occurrence of this route, in fact, this does not mean that he can only be a mute looking at the shadow of his childhood sweetheart in this route. So, this new tent event undoubtedly makes up for the shortcomings of the original,.
The same is true of the person at the train station and the new person incident, Ryoka will have a different reaction when the main character reads the article of the person at the train station, and we can enjoy......
I agree with you on everything. Tent play is really underrated! Ryoka daddy issues made this route so exciting too. She really is craving for attention and keep asking the vagrant about how was her father and things like that. The dev already used this trope in his older game with Kotoko but i think it's really rare in japanese eroge so it's refreshing.

Nov 19, 2019
Ryoka and the Vagrant's route is my favorite. Not only is this route the second least sexual events in the original, but the main characters are rarely involved in Ryoka and the Vagrant. Although I know that the author wants to emphasize that the "absence" of the protagonist leads to the occurrence of this route, in fact, this does not mean that he can only be a mute looking at the shadow of his childhood sweetheart in this route. So, this new tent event undoubtedly makes up for the shortcomings of the original,.
The same is true of the person at the train station and the new person incident, Ryoka will have a different reaction when the main character reads the article of the person at the train station, and we can enjoy......
Personally, I'm a huge fan of both scenarios:
- Ryoka keeps her going to cram school a secret from Keita. He then someday notices her buying and leaving the house with instant noodles until she's nowhere to be seen at the sea-side school trip. Keita is only "aware" of this because he's been reading her diary.
- In the sequel (so far at least) he talks to her as she's inside the tent of a homeless man. He's is obviously aware that something is going on.

Really looking forward to this route in particular in the sequel.

Radical-6

Sep 25, 2022
Personally, I'm a huge fan of both scenarios:
- Ryoka keeps her going to cram school a secret from Keita. He then someday notices her buying and leaving the house with instant noodles until she's nowhere to be seen at the sea-side school trip. Keita is only "aware" of this because he's been reading her diary.
- In the sequel (so far at least) he talks to her as she's inside the tent of a homeless man. He's is obviously aware that something is going on.

Really looking forward to this route in particular in the sequel.
We might see Vagrant eating instant noodles or something (called Nyotai-mori in Japan) on top of Ryoka!
I know a lot of people want Vagrant to share Ryoka with other homeless in the sequel. But I don't really want that to happen, it would make the story stale and boring. Because the promiscuity of the Vagrant route is not suitable, the promiscuous route only needs Yasui a person is enough.I would prefer to see more twisted feelings between the Vagrant and Ryoka.

Parado6

Apr 30, 2019
We might see Vagrant eating instant noodles or something (called Nyotai-mori in Japan) on top of Ryoka!
I know a lot of people want Vagrant to share Ryoka with other homeless in the sequel. But I don't really want that to happen, it would make the story stale and boring. Because the promiscuity of the Vagrant route is not suitable, the promiscuous route only needs Yasui a person is enough.I would prefer to see more twisted feelings between the Vagrant and Ryoka.
I'm sure the dev is smart enough to contain all the sharing/gangbang and BBC bullshit that a lot of you guys seems to like in this thread (i hate it) to the Yasui route and will not taint the others routes with it. Sharing have no place in vagrant route and in Daisuke, Ooyama and Masaru route too. Nobuo and Yasui only.

Feb 27, 2021
I'm sure the dev is smart enough to contain all the sharing/gangbang and BBC bullshit that a lot of you guys seems to like in this thread (i hate it) to the Yasui route and will not taint the others routes with it. Sharing have no place in vagrant route and in Daisuke, Ooyama and Masaru route too. Nobuo and Yasui only.
As incredible as it seems, the Nobuo route is the only one I don't like, because it's childish and totally annoying xD, but I'll do it just for the story and scenes. Otherwise the routes are good, I would like Ryoka to release his ass on some routes (which will happen) Oyama, Yasui, Nobuo or even Vagrant.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
As incredible as it seems, the Nobuo route is the only one I don't like, because it's childish and totally annoying xD, but I'll do it just for the story and scenes. Otherwise the routes are good, I would like Ryoka to release his ass on some routes (which will happen) Oyama, Yasui, Nobuo or even Vagrant.
The only thing I like about the Nobuo route is the camp scenes

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
I like the Nobuo route because of the card game. Betting Ryoka's body on a card game you can win or lose is exciting and makes the loss sting worse. That's why I like the Escape Room game. Would love to have more lost bet NTR.
what escape room game?

Radical-6

Sep 25, 2022
This month's update is due soon. If the Saki's part can reach 50%, I will be satisfied. In fact, the game is almost finished. By March, he had finished all of Ryoka's ero events. So, in the main story section, the remaining 30% is nothing more than Ryoka and the Keita. The CG is only 40% of the way through, but ラフ, the CG sketch, has been completed. This meant he just had to paint and add further detail (I didn't study painting, but I'm sure it didn't take too long). After the Saki's part is finished, the day when we can play it is not far away......

michael tran

Jun 12, 2021
This month's update is due soon. If the Saki's part can reach 50%, I will be satisfied. In fact, the game is almost finished. By March, he had finished all of Ryoka's ero events. So, in the main story section, the remaining 30% is nothing more than Ryoka and the Keita. The CG is only 40% of the way through, but ラフ, the CG sketch, has been completed. This meant he just had to paint and add further detail (I didn't study painting, but I'm sure it didn't take too long). After the Saki's part is finished, the day when we can play it is not far away......
i think we have to wait a few month for kagura to translate it

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah, highly doubted that the dev would even finish the game at june, his speed + health related issues have been something it has been knocking him out everytime

Sucks because while the game is still not finished in the deadline that means the other game will still be paused until this game gets completed

I have to say, from all the devs i have followed on CI-EN, i think barely 2-1 actually work and managed to release their games on the date, still, at least this dev updates and doesn't disappears with the money

Daxflame

Feb 4, 2020
Yeah, highly doubted that the dev would even finish the game at june, his speed + health related issues have been something it has been knocking him out everytime

Sucks because while the game is still not finished in the deadline that means the other game will still be paused until this game gets completed

I have to say, from all the devs i have followed on CI-EN, i think barely 2-1 actually work and managed to release their games on the date, still, at least this dev updates and doesn't disappears with the money
I guess I rather he takes the time he needs rather than rushing to release a game not at its full potential. But I do understand how further delays are disappointing. So far looks good though, can't wait

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes