VN Ren'Py Abandoned Scarlet Rose [v0.1b] [Nekoman]

renato186a

Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 1883835

Overview:
Yuichi is an ordinary Japanese schoolboy who worries about his friends.
He used to go to and from school with his friend Azumi every day,
but lately Azumi has been acting strangely so Yuichi no longer meets and accompanies his friend to school.
The last straw is an injury that Azumi receives while Yûichi is away.
Worried about his girlfriend, Yuichi decides to find out the truth, due to which his life begins to change dramatically...​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-22
Release Date: 2022-06-18
Developer: Nekoman -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE- - MEGA -
Mac: GDRIVE - - MEGA -

View attachment 1883839 View attachment 1883826 View attachment 1883837 View attachment 1883827 View attachment 1883828 View attachment 1883838 View attachment 1883829 View attachment 1883830 View attachment 1883834
good game good lucky

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
One of those 'magical girl' tropes huh.
Looks FUCKING GREAT.
Ryona!??! EVEN GREATER
GURO EVEN!? FUCK, I'M NOT COMPLAINING!!
one thing concerns me though, only tentacles? and i didn't see any penetration in the preview pictures, well, only one way to find out

EDIT: seems not, loving it so far! looking forward for what's to come, also yo Nekoman___ can you update that discord link?

Last edited:

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I think this project is dead in the water unfortunately.

Edit: I stand corrected.

Last edited:

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I think this project is dead in the water unfortunately.
Hi, basically the game update is ready. I just need to finish drawing 2 pictures and translate some text into English. I'm just lazy, lol, and since the project doesn't bring in anything, I've been moonlighting drawing other things, so far this project is purely kept on one enthusiasm, so it's moving so slowly. And right now I fell ill with coronovirus and with a fever slowly finishing 1 chapter of the game. By the end of the week the game version 0.1b will be ready, if my second artist has time to translate the rest of the text into English, he understands it more than I do. Truth I do not understand how here on the site to put updates to the game. With this still have to tinker.

Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Looks FUCKING GREAT.
Ryona!??! EVEN GREATER
one thing concerns me though, only tentacles? and i didn't see any penetration in the preview pictures, well, only one way to find out

EDIT: seems not, loving it so far! looking forward for what's to come, also yo Nekoman___ can you update that discord link?
Thanks. Sorry for being so slow on the game, man. The second artist and I did 11 more animations, most of them with penetration. Basically 0.1b which is being finalized is just 1 chapter in the story, like an introduction. Then there will be more different tags. But there will be more work to do. And the speed of work with enthusiasm will be about as slow as it is now.

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
I'm at least up to chapter 3 (0.3b) will do the game anyway, even if I do not benefit from it will not be, I decided a long time ago, when I first started doing it. But if I realize that few people will be interested in the game and at that time, then I'll probably throw it away for an indefinite period of time.

• Sad
Reactions: derakino999

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Looks FUCKING GREAT.
Ryona!??! EVEN GREATER

Last edited:

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Hey dudes. The game update is almost ready for release. All the pictures are drawn, we just have to wait for the translation. We hope for your understanding

(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

• Love

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Looks FUCKING GREAT.
Ryona!??! EVEN GREATER

Check my I posted an update there now. I'll post the update here later

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
The manual translation was too slow. I had to translate part of the text blindly through Deepl to be able to release the update this year. Hopefully it won't be too conspicuous.

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
No garem and no netorate?:cry:(the words are misspelled though in the main post)
Well... no. Although, maybe for fun I'll do a harem ending (non-canon) someday when I've finished all the others. But that's not what this game is about at all. If you look at the visual novels of the past, you'll see that nothing like that usually happened, and the games were still interesting.

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
would this not fall under ntr or cheating? if the protagonists girlfriend is getting tentacled?
Sorry guy. When I translated the description of the game through deepl.com in English, he friend translated as girlfriend, because of which many people here got confused. I have already asked the moderator now edit the description, that such misunderstandings would not be. Azumi is just his childhood friend, she's not his girlfriend. As for whether or not she'll get in... Well... I won't spoil it. I'll just say that the ending where the tentacles could get to her would be bloody.

I translated this message through deepl too, so maybe something weird will translate here too, lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Can rapes be avoided?

Although if it isn't harem it's unlikely that the game will interest me:

Well... no. Although, maybe for fun I'll do a harem ending (non-canon) someday when I've finished all the others. But that's not what this game is about at all. If you look at the visual novels of the past, you'll see that nothing like that usually happened, and the games were still interesting.

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Can rapes be avoided?

Although if it isn't harem it's unlikely that the game will interest me:
Well, you can't at the beginning. But you can choose one of those girls you don't really like and the tentacles will touch her :D

The rest I specifically mentioned in the -The Cat's Place- thread.

Nekoman___

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
In the next update I'll probably have to specifically explain to all the people that this game is not aimed at harem or cuckold. I'm trying to make just an anime, adventure story with blood, sex and drama. Maybe you used to watch 90s-80s hentai, there was blood, monsters, murder and sex, not cheating or harems. I aspire to something like that. Well... as far as my imagination and my drawing skills allow.

I don't think in terms of "this is an NTR game" or "this is a harem game". I'm thinking more in terms of it being an "interesting story" with interesting plot twists with action and sex.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, you can't at the beginning. But you can choose one of those girls you don't really like and the tentacles will touch her :D
Ok, so I'm not interested.

In the next update I'll probably have to specifically explain to all the people that this game is not aimed at harem or cuckold. I'm trying to make just an anime, adventure story with blood, sex and drama. Maybe you used to watch 90s-80s hentai, there was blood, monsters, murder and sex, not cheating or harems. I aspire to something like that. Well... as far as my imagination and my drawing skills allow.
Ok, from the description you just made I confirm that I'm not interested.

I don't think in terms of "this is an NTR game" or "this is a harem game". I'm thinking more in terms of it being an "interesting story" with interesting plot twists with action and sex.
I like harem games with romance, which doesn't match what you've described at all.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
For me it’s exactly what i like

The rest I specifically mentioned in the -The Cat's Place- thread.
Joke’s on you, i’m gonna give the girl i LIKE the most some tentacles! XD

Reactions: Blake639