Who Does MC Call To Help Him "Study?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DearLegend37

Game Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
It's actually a multiple protagonist game, in which the main character is the MC (Max, by default), but you are sometimes required or able to make decisions for Paula, for example.
So I am required, by the tagging rules I've read here, to add "Female Protagonist," as well.
Basically, You'll be with the MC (default Max, the kid).
But you will see things and have to make decisions from the POV of other characters, mainly Paula
I would advise you to clarify that on the OP, maybe under developer notes.
The game banner with Paula in the middle, the overview and the sample renders being mostly her, make it seems like she's the protagonist.

That would avoid alot of unnacessary repetitive questions from people in the future.

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Well, I'm a milf lover so I guess ill try this one, the model of Paula does look like a woman that had two child-----roommates and that it's actually rare, usually the "Milf" of the game it's a super model that somehow had 2 or 3 child-----roommates and yet looks hotter than a playmate

The OP its not that clear about what type of game it will be, it's a story driven game? A more straightforward bang everyone type of game? It would be good to know.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well, I'm a milf lover so I guess ill try this one, the model of Paula does look like a woman that had two child-----roommates and that it's actually rare, usually the "Milf" of the game it's a super model that somehow had 2 or 3 child-----roommates and yet looks hotter than a playmate
Thanks!
That's exactly why I began this game, in the first place!
:)
I love MILF games, and there are some that are quite good.
But only a very few of them can be called MILFs, in my opinion.
So I've tried my best to make Paula a sexy MILF, not just a sexy woman.
Even in one of her "final" forms, as a fit model and actress (seen in the photos in her sportswear), after the player had time to train her, I tried not to make her a thin, wrinkleless 20-something girl.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
The OP its not that clear about what type of game it will be, it's a story driven game? A more straightforward bang everyone type of game? It would be good to know.
I see your point.
I will be sure to make it clearer in the next update - because it's actually a more complex answer than you might think :)

Reactions: Norman Knight

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Thanks!
That's exactly why I began this game, in the first place!
:)
I love MILF games, and there are some that are quite good.
But only a very few of them can be called MILFs, in my opinion.
So I've tried my best to make Paula a sexy MILF, not just a sexy woman.
Even in one of her "final" forms, as a fit model and actress (seen in the photos in her sportswear), after the player had time to train her, I tried not to make her a thin, wrinkleless 20-something girl.
A fellow man (or woman) of culture, yeah, I always find it funny how these milfs have round breast, super terse skins a perfectly round ass and yet they always act surprised when the so----roommate shows interest in her, "are you sure I'm beautiful?" yeah you totally are, so much that you look 20 years younger that you are.

In here Paula does look attractive, more like how a real life Milf looks like, having curves and generous proportions (big boobs are common among milfs) but still showing the signs of age, so well done its a really nice model of a Milf.

I'll definitely look forward to seeing more of this project.

In Paula's case you mean two child-----Students...
;)
Sure, sure those students that live with their teacher, we all know them right? ;) but even so you won't convince me, those are her child-------roommates and that it's the only truth I will accept :LOL:

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well i tried it and it was great for what it showed.
now, i am really glad to see that the grammar is perfect, really was dreading engrish but surprised to find perfect english.
Also, care to tell of your update schedule? bimonthly, quarterly?
anywho, i cant wait for more, always wanted something like this.
oh and also, is pregnancy planned for this?
And lastly, i hope the updates are big enough, i dont mind waiting 3 to 4 months for good content, cause otherwise the small updates really are not fun even if they have a smaller waiting time.

With that outa the way, i am going to wait for more of this and it already looks like its got potential.
oh and love that the milf looks like a milf
oh and also, you said we could shape her body and looks, any other looks planned besides the athletic one?

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

dexter111

May 31, 2017
I hope this project will live a good life, but it doesn't seem to tick popular boxes on this site.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I want to start by saying that I am also a true MILF fan and incest mom / son. And Paula is something that attracts me.

So I have a question, if we can make decisions for the girls, can I conclude that something like the 3 letter tag is totally avoidable, if it is something planned in the future? And can we stay with our complete happy family?

Reactions: XTZ Adult Games

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I've just played it, and it looks like a MALE protagonist game.
My guess is that it's a MULTIPLE protagonist game, and as you change characters you'll make decisions for the ladies as well.
It looks nice, anyway.
That’s a game changer for me then, I’ll check it out now. just don’t have tolerance for female protagonist games.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
In here Paula does look attractive, more like how a real life Milf looks like, having curves and generous proportions (big boobs are common among milfs) but still showing the signs of age, so well done its a really nice model of a Milf.

I'll definitely look forward to seeing more of this project.
For Paula, specifically, I used my years and years of 3D modelling experience in Maya.
She is based on an amalgam of some existing Daz models I have, but then I just took her into ZBrush and Maya, and used some photos I took a couple of years ago, of a live model I know, while I was still teaching 3D animation.
So she is a bit special, and one of a kind ;)

For the other models here I just used Daz and some morphs.
I hope I make enough money with this game so I can quit my day job, and build all my other models myself.
Daz can only take you so far.
And besides, I quite like modeling naked women...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Please organise other download agents such as Mega or Nopy. The ones you are using are notorious at throttling the download speed when the game gets to a decent size.
Nice models and I look forward to manipulating her.
I definitely will!
I especially like Nopy.
For now, since it's just over 110MBs or so, I let myself be a bit lazy in that regard...

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Well i tried it and it was great for what it showed.
Thank you very much.
I'm glad you liked it.

now, i am really glad to see that the grammar is perfect, really was dreading engrish but surprised to find perfect english.
I was afraid of my "EngliT" as well, since English is not my native tongue.
It's my third language, actually :)

Also, care to tell of your update schedule? bimonthly, quarterly?
I am thinking of a quarterly (every three months) update, because I want the updates to have some meat on them.
But since I still have to work at an animation studio to pay the bills, I can't make promises.
I love making this game, though, and I will do what I can to make it my day job, as well.

anywho, i cant wait for more, always wanted something like this.
Me too! ;)

oh and also, is pregnancy planned for this?
No, but...
One of the benefits of the higher-tiers on my Patreon page is the voting system.
Every once in a while, on some important story junction, there will be a poll to decide which way the game goes.
The options themselves will be offered by me, of course, but the decision will be made by voting.
So it is a very good way to affect the story - to a point.
Pregnancy is not something I'm planning, but I am willing to consider it, if I find a way that it will not affect my story in ways I don't want it to.

And lastly, i hope the updates are big enough, i dont mind waiting 3 to 4 months for good content, cause otherwise the small updates really are not fun even if they have a smaller waiting time.
I totally agree.

With that outa the way, i am going to wait for more of this and it already looks like its got potential.
oh and love that the milf looks like a milf
oh and also, you said we could shape her body and looks, any other looks planned besides the athletic one?
As for shaping her, there are basically two options that are already in the engine and modelled for the advanced stages of the game: the "Fit" Paula and the "Regular" Paula.
The main difference is that the fit version is much more muscular and thin.
You achieve this by putting more emphasis on her training and diet.
I am considering a couple more options for her, but it depends on the time I have.
I am talking about the body shape itself, of course not the hair color and silly things like that.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The "No Sexual Content" tag is because I've actually followed the rules of posting: There is yet no sex here.
This will change in the very next update, so I really hope you're not diabetic... ;)
I understand wanting to follow the letter of the rules, but as soon as I saw "no sexual content", I immediately said nope. I came here to check out what others think of a no sexual content game. I might check it out next update, but you're setting the plate for people to view your game as some watered down vanilla.
IF you're actually trying to make this game a success, you should put future tags that are planned for your game in the description. Good luck ;)

4.00 star(s) 38 Votes