VN Ren'Py Saving Paula - a New Game by Xta-Z

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Hello all.

Soon we will start uploading some images from our new game, "Helping Paula."
Until then, here's a little about the game.

Paula is a former soap-opera star and a mo... amm... landlady of two, left by her husband for a younger model who is, well, a model. And just a couple of months before her 42nd birthday. What a dick!
And to think that she left her acting career for him, just when she was voted "The Sexiest New Arrival to TV"! The bastard!
Being a full time house wife for the last 20 years, raising two ki... tenants, she doesn't look anything like the glamour girl she was.
She is sad and miserable, loosing all her self esteem and direction in life.
Her oldest tenant, Jessica (19), is a party-loving college slut, and blames her for the divorce.
Her youngest, Max (18), is in the last year of high school. He loves her more than anything.
Seeing her in her darkest hour, he decides to help her any way he can to find her place in the world. He knows that she misses her acting career, which she left for her husband.
He wants her to go back to the dating-game, the job market and everything else that makes a person happy and fulfilled.
But to achieve these goals, he needs to help her regain her confidence: he becomes her personal trainer, dietitian, photographer and shrink.
As she begins going on dates, and especially as she gets noticed by the entertainment industry, there are also some predators lurking, that she needs to watch out from.
In all those things she is helped by her loving Max.
And when people become this close, things happen...

In this game you will make decisions for all the main characters, and very often.
Your choices will affect both the plot and the character-development, especially for Paula.
You will even influence the way she looks: if, for example, you put emphasis on her workouts, she will loose weight and become muscular and athletic (in a very feminine way), as well as being hot AF.
If you make different choices, then she will just loose weight - and be hot AF.

I hope you like it,
Mark
Xta-Z

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
This is Paula, over 20 years later.
And this is me, finally ready to take her out to the world.
It's been a long road, getting from there to here...
This is the last true test image - the hair is not quite done, she doesn't look her age yet, her hand is resting on an invisible wall...
But she's fucking awesome!
:)
From now on, the renders will be good enough to be in the game, and in public (of legal age...).
Paula_Fat_TST_XGen_01.jpg
I hope you like her (and her loved ones... ;) ) as much as I do.
Stay tuned, because now she will appear much more frequently.

I will start posting her and her story on my Patreon page, and will start accepting donations when I feel there is enough meat on the page.
I will not accept your money until I know that I am offering something worthwhile for it.

XTZ Adult Games

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2020
Looks pretty good, can’t wait to see more
This image is from an earlier version, done in Maya and rendered in RenderMan.
That's why the hair (and other elements) look so realistic.
In the game, for time-saving reasons - and hopefully only temporally - we switched to Daz and iRay.
The plan is to return to Maya and RenderMan, when we can afford to work full-time on the game.

Reactions: Reifon
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes