• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Ren'Py Completed Saving Chloe [v1.0] [Tora Productions]

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018

Saving Chloe now in Renpy

I've finished converting Saving Chloe to Renpy and am releasing it now. As it was with the last three conversions, this was a lot of work, but it was cool playing the game again. In particular, it's convenient to play this game while I work on the script for Chasing Beth, since there are aspects here that strongly influenced the story I wanted to tell in that game.

PC/Linux version is here:

Mac version is here:

I hope you've been enjoying this stroll down the Elsaverse memory lane.

Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Finding Miranda comes before this one. In this one, there is a continuation of their story, although this is really about Chloe. Are you asking what happens after Saving Chloe, or something else?

Tlaero

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
Finding Miranda comes before this one. In this one, there is a continuation of their story, although this is really about Chloe. Are you asking what happens after Saving Chloe, or something else?

Tlaero
Yes.i am asking what happend Lucas and miranda story line.is it their love story end with "Finding Miranda" story ends or is it continues with Saving Chloe.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to branching, it makes sense as this is made with both skills and knowledge from previous games…
This is also one of the reason so many devs suddenly stop, once one as made enough personal progress its it is harsh to redo from base. It's of course engine based, love of its handled over Free City Pr** mod, conversion step by step.
It is only possible trough earlier work and often require high skills to start, but it is also heavily knowledge based.

By it over crowdfunding, where about 1/3 of the offers don't have any fitting preparation done, it's a hard reality over image size vs quality to.
Tbs, these are good games, curious to see how it will evolve :)

THARAKA1984

Apr 8, 2019
It continues with Saving Chloe.

Tlaero
Is it?.I really want to know before start to playing this game.cos I really love the finding Miranda story how Miranda helps to Lucas to find the way back to his life after his wife cheating him.and she promised not to cheating him.but when this story begins, when she met the new MC she also flirtying with him and no sign of lucas.so I abendend the playing.but I hope this story line good as finding miranda.but my favourite is finding miranda.cos Miranda and Lucas are grate couple.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Is it?.I really want to know before start to playing this game.cos I really love the finding Miranda story how Miranda helps to Lucas to find the way back to his life after his wife cheating him.and she promised not to cheating him.but when this story begins, when she met the new MC she also flirtying with him and no sign of lucas.so I abendend the playing.but I hope this story line good as finding miranda.but my favourite is finding miranda.cos Miranda and Lucas are grate couple.
They are still together. In that first scene, Miranda is not flirting with the MC of this game, it's just that they know each other since high school (although they haven't met again since then) so that's why she's so straight forward with him. There's one path with a foursome between Miranda, Lucas, MC and one of the other women, but Miranda and Lucas are a solid couple. That said, this game doesn't evolve around them

Reactions: THARAKA1984

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Both Lucas and Miranda are in Saving Chloe, they're still together, and life progresses for both of them. However, Saving Chloe is not, "Finding Miranda part 2." It's Chloe's game.

Tlaero

Reactions: THARAKA1984

Fred689

Jan 11, 2022
Don't know if anybody will reply but here it goes.
Started playing Chasing Beth and I've been positively surprised about the game, I would like to play some other games of this developer as well.
My question: is there a certain order to follow to play these games or can I just randomly play one through another?

Edit:
Nevermind just read everything on the first page... :eek:

Anayways a 5 star rating on Chasing Beth (y)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Don't know if anybody will reply but here it goes.
Started playing Chasing Beth and I've been positively surprised about the game, I would like to play some other games of this developer as well.
My question: is there a certain order to follow to play these games or can I just randomly play one through another?

Edit:
Nevermind just read everything on the first page... :eek:

Anayways a 5 star rating on Chasing Beth (y)
In the Omnibus you have the first 5 games plus a bunch of short stories that expand the universe, with an intended order of play; then there's Elsa's Nightmares and Elsaverse: Transitions to link those old games and stories with Chasing Beth

Reactions: Fred689
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes