Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Def an NTR game cause princess gets sadly railed by Raigar, after she declared her love for MC, & after the 3-way with sis-in-law, then threw me away, I wasn't that pissed off though as I still I got to marry his sister...
It's still NTR if the love of your life is taking somebody else's cock after she gave her v-card to you and professed her love... I was hoping for a route while it was happening for the king and prince to kill each other and you get it all, the queen & 2 princesses...
And why does MC have the tiniest dick in this game while all the actors go about telling him he "is the anaconda god"
So fucking stupid!!!
Great premise, poorly fucking executed...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Save the Kingdom [v0.71] [Drunk Robot]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think i've messed up somewhere.

The images folder shows a lot more but my game always ends when Kira proposes to the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Read all about it ... same image count since for ever
Each new version came with borked scripts gating content
... drop them fixed files and go to the end.
But at least the game now does end, with you and your chosen girl married
We have all known it
Save the Kingdom [v0.71] [Drunk Robot]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

The images folder shows a lot more but my game always ends when Kira proposes to the MC.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

Read all about it ... same image count since for ever
Each new version came with borked scripts gating content
... drop them fixed files and go to the end.
I updated the info in my post with those fix files:
https://f95zone.to/threads/save-the-kingdom-v0-71-drunk-robot.133591/post-10459843
They are still needed, but fortunately no other changes are needed as far as I can tell.

EDIT: If you use them and still encounter problems, please @ me or quote/reply so I can get any fixes out.
If not, we can just say good night to this VN.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twelvemonkey

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
The game looks interesting, but the main character, Simon looks like he has a 4 inch dick. The developer needs to add at least 3 (preferably 4 or 5) inches for it to be the "Big" dick everyone in the game is saying it is. Other than that, I like the characters and the story so far. Also there should not be hair on the chest groin and butt areas (please).

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Definitely needs an ntr tag. Pretty sure there isn't a way to keep the princess from kicking you to the curb and having to watch her get creampied
You do know the entire purpose of the game is that very princess being sent to marry the prince of another kingdom?

That is known from the start.

Mc also ends up with someone else entirely.

Reactions: hisstoryman
May 31, 2017
You do know the entire purpose of the game is that very princess being sent to marry the prince of another kingdom?

That is known from the start.

Mc also ends up with someone else entirely.
Yes but it still needs swinging and humiliation tags , everyone is fucking everyone and im literally confused

Would appreciate if the game get a walkthrough or a route when you can fuck up the whole animal kingdom and make them kill each other