• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Save file for Violated Heroine

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I'm looking for a save file of Violated Heroine for Nanako with low purity in order to make the events of the game wihtout griding and watching all lewd galleries, but i've been unable to edit or the save of find a save file so far.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Run the "Fatal Mix" executable for speed-up hotkeys and cheats, pick the whore background, maybe run out of Onsen Town ASAP and just get raped by the goblins for a few minutes. The only major time investment possibly worth skipping is following the main story to fully access the Capital.

Jul 16, 2019
I'm looking for a save file of Violated Heroine for Nanako with low purity in order to make the events of the game without grinding and watching all lewd galleries, but i've been unable to edit or the save of find a save file so far.
Something you could do (assuming you bought the house), is in Fatal Mix turn on debug mode and use the Debug tool. After a few menus, there should be a "Change Hidden Parameters" option. There you can change Purity, Dirty, Desire, and Charm.

Reactions: Amiable57

Likaingin

Aug 11, 2020
I dont have... Sorry, but can u send save file Rin???
Its too difficult to switch character on android using my easyrpg

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there is a debug tool in your important itemlist that lets you change the the choosen female hero

Lost person

Jun 24, 2022
can someone share saves Plz (even in debug mod tons of content cannnot be seen) or maybe i am missing something