Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-03-11
Developer: DDfunlol
Censored: No
Version: Demo 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Warning this is a very early technical Demo, no Scenes yet.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Why? The first one was fun and hot. The dev took us balls deep into the 1st game and then just said fuck it, I don't care anymore. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If you support this then that's insane. Fk this game, I don't care!

Reactions: VulgarXrated

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

A 1-star review from cvat420
Technical Demo..so in other words just a slideshow, with no plot or story. Needs a plot to even declare a protagonist or any content for that matter. Lacking all of that this is nothing more than a point and click slideshow.

Warning: this is a very early technical Demo; no Scenes yet.

Another member with no clue and no understanding of a review.
:( You were warned and even said it in your puke-view, so why the 1 star?

cvat420 are upset because it is not 2GB and fap-tastic? Grown up.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Quick quote : :sneaky:

Here is one of the versions made last weekend.
In order not to give away the game, I've deliberately removed one part.
What I'm interested in are your criticisms of the game's main base !
As it's just the foundations, the code isn't optimised, nor are the maps for moving around !
Any negative criticism is welcome !

And if possible, on the Discord

It's all there, rather than continue the game on Rpg maker, I'm doing it with Renpy.
Unless the majority of people here agree to say no ! we want Rpg maker and only Rgp maker !
Nobody wants the full-screen suite with full HD images ?
I'm disappointed that you're disappointed... :cry:

Ps: in my version the maps are fixed, there's an inventory, Naomi can change outfits and can interact with characters... etc...
But as few people understand that this is the sequel to the game, and that many prefer Rpg maker to Renpy, I'm going to abandon this project and go back to Rpg maker... small screen... with poor images and animations... and lots of bugs... snif :cry:

Take care of yourself (y)

TinFoilHat19

Dec 17, 2020
Quick quote : :sneaky:

Here is one of the versions made last weekend.
In order not to give away the game, I've deliberately removed one part.
What I'm interested in are your criticisms of the game's main base !
As it's just the foundations, the code isn't optimised, nor are the maps for moving around !
Any negative criticism is welcome !

And if possible, on the Discord

It's all there, rather than continue the game on Rpg maker, I'm doing it with Renpy.
Unless the majority of people here agree to say no ! we want Rpg maker and only Rgp maker !
Nobody wants the full-screen suite with full HD images ?
I'm disappointed that you're disappointed... :cry:

Ps: in my version the maps are fixed, there's an inventory, Naomi can change outfits and can interact with characters... etc...
But as few people understand that this is the sequel to the game, and that many prefer Rpg maker to Renpy, I'm going to abandon this project and go back to Rpg maker... small screen... with poor images and animations... and lots of bugs... snif :cry:

Take care of yourself (y)

Hello

Any penetration yet? Or any male fucking trans on this game?

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
Why? The first one was fun and hot. The dev took us balls deep into the 1st game and then just said fuck it, I don't care anymore. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If you support this then that's insane. Fk this game, I don't care!
why not just look at this as part two of the first game rather than an abandoned first game and a sequel?

Reactions: Sissycuck111

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
DD i like a lot your first work!! Go on please !!! Waiting for exciting sequel from a long time ago!! Renpy sequel is simply a very wonderful fantastic idea... ... please don't abandon this project...
you have my support
;)
He just say he will be back to the RPGM instead making RenPy which for me and some others is better since in RPGM games you have more actions and stuff that you can do instead just reading story like in some comics/novel and from time to time making some choices like it's in almost all RenPy games! In RPGM you can move the character to different locations,traveling and using maps,opening hidden stuff,using portals,doing side quests(in most rpgm there are such quests),putting equioment or other stuff.... In RenPy all that action and moving around is gone - you only can have a option to do some choice like for example: "use the portal to go to the dimension", "don't use the portal and try to find some help" or "put the revealing mini skirt" , "put a casual skirt"...but that's all,you just do some choice and are not moving the MC around! That's why I am from this that preffer RPGM than RenPy! Of course there are also some good RenPy games - I am not saying that RenPy are bad,I am just saying what i preffer and why I preffer it but that doesn't mean I am not playing and enjoying some RenPy games too!

Last edited:
Reactions: Joana.Cd