AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Two days ago I asked about this game. I finished it this morning. Showered, tried to get my thoughts together. What the fuck, dev? Have I been imagining I liked the game when I started playing it?

My review is up!

Oh yeah, I had a couple thoughts about it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About the baby stuff, the only thing we can hope when Janine has the baby it's a girl, so there is another girl for the Mc to do stuff with later.;)
Well, they do say hurt people hurt people. It would be just as dark if his trauma would be passed down like that. Talk about generational trauma...

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
pretty sure there is a scene where you rape the mother too tho might be more considered sleep sex for the tags on this site I forget exactly how the scene plays out
:unsure:Thanks! Just completed hypnotized Janine sex event. However, MC told her he would fuck her if successful so is that still rape if she went along w/ being hypnotized? It's like his consent prior to and she didn't rebel knowing prior to being hypnotized.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
:unsure:Thanks! Just completed hypnotized Janine sex event. However, MC told her he would fuck her if successful so is that still rape if she went along w/ being hypnotized? It's like his consent prior to and she didn't rebel knowing prior to being hypnotized.
I'm pretty sure Janine was faking being hypnotized. Right before she passes out she calls the MC by his name instead of 'my lord' which is what she was calling him after he 'hypnotized' her. It was more roleplay than rape. I think the rape tag is only there because of the scene with Josephine but even that is more blackmail than straight up rape. I mean, technically, blackmailing someone into having sex of you is a form of rape but they are separate tags for a reason.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm pretty sure Janine was faking being hypnotized. Right before she passes out she calls the MC by his name instead of 'my lord' which is what she was calling him after he 'hypnotized' her. It was more roleplay than rape. I think the rape tag is only there because of the scene with Josephine but even that is more blackmail than straight up rape. I mean, technically, blackmailing someone into having sex of you is a form of rape but they are separate tags for a reason.
Gotcha! I'm not at that point in the story yet, but I got the spoiler earlier w/ my rape inquiry and "the sister rape" response. Just found out the news of Mariam being biological mom and put two & two together.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
When the MCs supposed mom snaps. She looks like dragamira from monster college. Don't stick your dick in crazy..me fuck you I like risk.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I'm pleasantly surprised. Interesting game. The DEV's lack of screenwriting experience is noticeable, but not critical. Overall, a fascinating story.

carting89

Aug 2, 2022
the dev really dropped the ball with this one. It was a clever story before he tried to add the schizo stuff + r*pe scenes. Maybe it is an attempt to make the story more realistic but imo. ruined what was a good game. I guess the schizo path was necessary after the mc straight-up r**es his sister. What the fuck was that about? MC is a piece of shit. this game is sadly unplayable now.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
the dev really dropped the ball with this one. It was a clever story before he tried to add the schizo stuff + r*pe scenes. Maybe it is an attempt to make the story more realistic but imo. ruined what was a good game. I guess the schizo path was necessary after the mc straight-up r**es his sister. What the fuck was that about? MC is a piece of shit. this game is sadly unplayable now.
This game is different from what you normally play, Not a sweet harem story.
But if you don't appreciate the beauty of this game, sad you lack an eye for beauty.
Go to read more tragedy and dark literature.

• Angry
Reactions: micojive
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes