VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I'd prefer a slower progression and build up with a bit more subtlety, the action happens too quickly/easily
still very hot though

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SaraOhDaddyPart2-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
Why is the American flag as the English language? :poop: :ROFLMAO: There is no 'American' language.
As people from the UK love to point out, American English is very different from British English.

I haven't played this game yet, but there's a good chance it's written in/translated to American English.

Most games on this website that are in English don't have all those extra U's everywhere, and refer to "math" in the singular.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made similar to the prequel "Oh Daddy" again a Mod and Android port
(but without audio since the game already has now music itself)
Info: the i-patch is already included.

Mod features:
- choice hints ("walkthrough")
- Gallery unlock
- MC renaming function
- additional game setting (change/adjust dialog text font, size, outlines, text background, game quick menu)
- named saves

You can acces the full Mod menu with the button in the quick menu or on PC pressing the shortcut key ("Shift" + "k")

Mod installation (on PC): extract my Zip and move the extracted files into the ...\game\ folder
Download Mod v0.1 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.1 (~100MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional downloads:
Mod patch for French language
(thanks to Rory-Mercury91 )

Sara_01.jpg Sara_02.jpg Sara_03.jpg Sara_04.jpg

Last edited:

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
View attachment 3581603

Sara - the new and fantastic Gaming Therapy for all jaded gamers dwelling around these parts.

View attachment 3581604

Fan made Overview:
(Oh Daddy Part 2) Stranded in the middle of the ocean, motor stops, you hold out as long as you can and then you collapse from exhaustion ... seemingly no salvation in sight.
You end up floating away on a wodden board as a huge ocean liner passes by and the outspoken residents cannot believe their eyes as they witness very real story of being ”saved from shipwreck” for them to tell their family and friends about while they take photos of your rescue. Two years after that moment, you are in a hospital still recovering when this game stops by to bring up the big question occupying your mind: Where is Sara?

Nope. Bare bones GUI with ”S” key throwing exception and bricking the game.
Not even ”A” key is working .. had to put on the KoGa3 all purpose quality of life mod.

Male Kill Bill ”MC wakes up froma deep long coma” game start brings back fun action packed memories.
Nice overview thansk.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
After thinking on it for a bit, the plot is even fucking stupider than I originally thought.

So the dad gets rescued by some mystery people who keep him for 2 years. Gets picked up SOMEHOW 4,000 miles offshore even tho Point Nemo is the most isolated place in the ocean which is <2,000 miles from land. Is somehohw alive even after floating for 4,000 fucking miles. You know, just 1.5x the length of the united states.

View attachment 3581229

And then gets to just...go live with the Nurse who happens to have a young sister who just fucks him night one for reasons.

Like the first game wasnt some masterpiece, but holy fuck.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
glad to see the game is continuing. I see he improved on his story telling, character developing, and animation skills.

Also I'm glad the Dev took the time and be clear that there will NOT be any NTR kinks added to the game. Usually Devs are pretty cagey about it for some reason and won't confirm 1 way or the other.
What the hell game did you play that saw improved story telling or character development

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
To tell you the truth, The older Sara looks a helluva lot hotter.;)
If that platinum blonde from the previews is sara now, then she looks way worse. Hell, exactly NONE of the girls in the previews are attractive.

Well, it's not sara, but you are forced to fuck her fugly self right off. So that's delete and ignored.

Also, gotta love how you wake up so fucking strong you need 2 guys to hold you down and be sedated. Next day? Can't even stand on your own. Make up your mind.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes