Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Dev stated on steam that release was planned in q3-q4 of 2021, no way this barebones prototype will be ready in time. Was hoping that devs were much farther into development than this. Even campfire is floating above ground. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: atur

hamstere

Feb 22, 2019
Did they upload the right file?
Can anyone reach the monster girls shown in the preview? Or is it just the beach area for now?

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
if they are assigned Predator they will be given a penis and they will act on their lust at particular hours of the day, hunting down either their own types of monster girls or others
Seems a bit weird to link predator status with dick status like that.

Awesome idea, though. Seems like a very good setup for a voyeur-type game. The on-the-rails approach would have allowed for a tightly curated yet responsive interaction with the environment. Constraining the scope of the game this way would have numerous benefits. It would combine the "feel" of an interactive open world without being forced to literally fill an entire world. Even as big devs struggle with the empty world syndrome in many open world games. With the rails, you can quickly sketch an environment and make a seem full for a fraction of the effort needed, which would be especially important for an indie dev who has to frequently show progress / add new updates to their game.

Heck, once the "simple" on-the-rails experience is done and the course is truly full, you might even add free-roam either for specific segments or as a mode.

the move from On-Rails to Open World really set development back a lot. But the game should be better for it in the end.
Nevermind then. Good luck with the game. I’ll check occasionally, though I don’t have much hope for it. You have to know for yourself whether your aim is too ambitious or not.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
with the premise I hadn't tried what is released here, I have 3 very important questions that will decide if this will get my attention or not...
1) Are present or is planned the presence of fox girls? (fox waifu best waifu now and forever)
2) Are present or is planned the presence of cow girls?
3) If the answer to the question 2 is "yes" then boobjob and lactation are planned?

just say yes to the first question mean have my attention... not that my attention is something important anyway...
1. I think we can do a fox girl.
2. Not sure about cow girls, we will have sheep and stuff but I dunno about cows. We could do some milking things maybe. Its not super high on my list.
3. Yeah boobjobs for sure. Lactation i dunno, the main dev likes cumflation so I think we can do something.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Dev stated on steam that release was planned in q3-q4 of 2021, no way this barebones prototype will be ready in time. Was hoping that devs were much farther into development than this. Even campfire is floating above ground. :KEK:
Oh yeah, it will be much later than that, times change, things happen yadda yadda. I want to spend more time with it now that we pivoted to the open-world game rather than on-rails.

Reactions: Caerna

scarletabyss

Jun 7, 2020
Oh yeah, it will be much later than that, times change, things happen yadda yadda. I want to spend more time with it now that we pivoted to the open-world game rather than on-rails.
Respect for being up front and telling everyone what's up on this random website. (If you are indeed on the development team) I'll wait for it to be a bit more polished but definitely keeping an eye on this project. Good luck, also remember effort goes a long way. People will indeed notice everything you think is wrong with your own project and more.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur and Deynan

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
So....you can actually choose the gender of the protagonist? Or is just female prot?

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
So....you can actually choose the gender of the protagonist? Or is just female prot?
Homie, you need to read the thread before you ask the same question again. For this build, yes, just female, we have the character already built to allow for customization, but a later build.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Homie, you need to read the thread before you ask the same question again. For this build, yes, just female, we have the character already built to allow for customization, but a later build.
One thing you need to remember on this site... no one I mean NO ONE NEVER uses the search function or looks couple last pages if their question has been answered

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I was just thinking the other day how long it's been since a really fucking KILLER of a title rolled through. Dude, hahaha, I am giggling like a school girl at this right now. LET'S FUCKING GO BOIS WE ARE MERGING INTO THE BEST TIMELINE YEE HAW DEV GIMME THAT PATREON BOIIII

1.50 star(s) 13 Votes