Seeking Sandbox Game with good Graphics & more

Darkjamin

Jul 8, 2018
Hi all,

I've been on F95 zone for some time now. I love the site, thank you so much for it.
Now I've played many many games on it, and I've used the tags heavily, but I can't shake the feeling that maybe there is a gem out there I've not found yet.

I'm looking for a game with the following points:

- 3D (or 3Dcg) with graphics as much realistic as possible
- Content (Thank you all dev for the hard work) - but many games where I start to get into them, stop after 10-20 hours, and I feel sad. Would love something with real depth, that continue to evolves.
- The protagonist is in a position of Power
- Hardcore gangbangs, multiple penetration, creampie (swapping/dripping), multiple creampies, swingers, cheating, blackmail, bdsm, voyeurism, prostitution, diseases, rape , pregnancy, slaves ... (Maybe even the option to manipulate the ongoing sex scene, (fuck one girl, then the next, go back to the first, ... )
- The game must give a feeling of caution, because the protagonist, if is anyone discovers his "hidden life", he would lose his job, family, ... whatever, but so having a real risk.

What I would like to not have (or can avoid):

- Bestiality, Gay, footjobs, horror
- Japanese
- Cartoonish drawing - non 3D

My favorites so far:

- High Rise Climb (I love the trill of power, the cheating part, sleep not in home, ... much more / Don't want to spoil)
- Man of the house (Maybe because it was my first game :))
- Perverted Hotel (Drawing were not 100% my taste, but loved the story, weird).
- The Deluca Family (This one is my favorite, but have to wait on further content.... that trill to be caught by the boss is so enormous, lacks just a bit of a few of my fetishism so far).
- Slaves of Rome (although way to short, and hated the mini-game inside it (push space at the right time, love the overall idea).

Thank you for reading this thread, I hope I did not brake any rule(s) or so; just asking to see if anyone in the community has a good idea for a good game to pass a bit of time.
Thanks a lot.

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
I found it quite rare for spending more than 12 hrs for one playthrough even without cheating or using walkthrough, pretty much the reason I like sandbox better than linear (not that i hate it tho)
I got some titles which require me over than 20 hrs to beat (up to the end of their current version) but unfortunately they might not into ur prefs since they're HS based like Perverted Hotel

How about ?

Darkjamin

Jul 8, 2018
Hi PasserbyR34 - thank for the suggestion.
I didn't know about "The Gift Reloaded". At first glance on the description I was not trilled, would definitely not try it, if you did not have suggested it.

Wondering though, as it is version 0.04 how far the content will go , in terms of progression / hours.

I'll give it a try though, based on your recommendation and the reviews.

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Kinda forget how much time I've spend back then :LOL:
But at the very least it fit ur prefs : Daz3D, sandbox, and power (mind control)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
give it a go then :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think The Gift was about three or four hours going at a quick pace, and you can completely dominate four girls by the end of the current version. It's a long shot but you may like if you like Man of the House. It can be a pain to play though.

Reactions: passerbyR34

Darkjamin

Jul 8, 2018
I think The Gift was about three or four hours going at a quick pace, and you can completely dominate four girls by the end of the current version. It's a long shot but you may like if you like Man of the House. It can be a pain to play though.
Thank you for the suggestion, I tried it two weeks ago. I loved the graphics, I could live with the story, but I hated the controls/way it worked. Cannot explain really. It felt like no real progression or change of attitude toward the MC even if you advanced.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I hated the controls/way it worked. Cannot explain really. It felt like no real progression or change of attitude toward the MC even if you advanced.
Yeah same here, after the update a little while ago that needed you to start fresh I just can't bring myself to do what I had managed to do all over again (even though I'd like to get to more Chloe content).

Oh you may want to keep an eye on the , but right now it's pretty new so short and with not a lot of content (even counting the prologue). You could try the (really short) though, just to see how good the animation is.

Darkjamin

Jul 8, 2018
Here I am again. I've finished "The Gift Reloaded" and in need of something new.
Description of what I like is in first post. But I've to say, it does not have to be Ren'py it may be an external game or even Windows OS game, as look as the chars look as realistic as possible, but you have the freedom of a sandbox, and comply with the request/description in first post.

Hope someone can help me uncover another gem :)

Bananashirt

Nov 16, 2018
As you've liked pretty much the same stuff as me i recommend you same style as man of the house but simplier.

Reactions: Darkjamin