RPGM Abandoned Sandaime Raikage: Ascension [v0.3] [Ecstasy Entertainment]

PoTiTo

May 18, 2017
For me, the idea and storyline is not bad as it gives lots of possiblilities and space to work in the future. However as said above, the body really need quite a bit of improvement because it does not match with the head. Also, the dialogue/language is a bit broken. Hopefully we can see more of your work in the future. Goodluck!!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I mean, appart from being the next Avatar we know absolute jack about the MC of Four Elements Trainer. He doesn't have an identity of his own. And that's a very common trope, in lewd games or in other games.

Like I said before, it's a nice change of pace in my opinion. I don't know just how irrelevant or unintesting that character was in the original material though so I hesitate to say if it was based on Avatar I'd be cool with Playing as Uncle Hiro. He's one of the best characters in that show.

I do agree that it's a premisce that looks like it can only go the direction of playing a villain who's just gonna corrupt and turn all the women around into his personal onaholes or some whores to make money off of or whatever. And that's common too I guess. Plus it's not really something I'm hugely into. So, if it turns out that way that's a black mark against the game for me too.
We know he is a coward,a pervert(complete with his own particular brand of humor reflecting that),rather pessimisitc as well as incredibly uncaring about the state of the world.
Not saying he is especially deep or established but its a far haul from a blank slate self insert(and the later books do give him at last a bit of character development).

I dont remember too much of Naruto post timeskip(the writing went downhill so hard its hard to believe it ever reached any amount of popularity...then again even I say the very early Naruto was actually pretty decent so I guess that suckered everyone in)but from what I do remember the Raikage actually was a rather badass and upstanding character(I think anyway...they all just started to melt together so damn hard)!?
Probably could work as a subversion to the trope(ie getting the girls to fawn over him by pure manlyness instead of the tired corruption route)but alas I have no clue what the makers actual plans are.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Your portrait drawings are good but you gotta work on those scene drawings, full body drawings espically nude ones.

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
Did not play it will not. Who the fuck is this guy don't even remember his stupid name don't want to know it.Why play as him when there are so many characters in naruto and you as the big fan go for this guy ok....
I'm not telling you to make Naruto or Sasuke or somebody else why not put original main character.For me that is much better.Then we pick his clan or what element he has even or some original Jinchūriki.The naruto series is so big that making game from it has so much content to make and you go for the lame way veryyy lame.
NOT trying to be mean or something for me this is like somebody makes a game of One Piece and goes for the boring way with shit of a mc.
Whats the harm playing in different way,I am tired of playing where MC is good looking or young and handsome. A change in pace wont hurt.

Reactions: boobybot

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
i never said that you should play as young handsome good looking.I don't even know where did you read that.What i want is to make our own main character.He can be young or old handsome or ugly man or women and many more things.Every one has there own liking to what mc they want to play and i'm not telling anyone what should the mc look.
cool but creating a game like that is a pain in the ass lol

Nov 2, 2017
really love the idea of this game, art needs a bit of work let's see how the next update is like and then i'll become a patreon hoping that it's good see you next time

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
I don't think the art is too bad, but it does look like a MS paint thing... lol. The body is kinda ok for what it is. Artist is obviously going for that thicc look. I think the artist knows how to draw naruto but could learn to use better tools or something?

I don't know why everyone is going on about Raikage being the MC. Man, people need to lighten up.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Your portrait drawings are good but you gotta work on those scene drawings, full body drawings espically nude ones.
are you using "your" as in you're talking to me?
I'm just a messenger bringing the game for free. you gotta give the critics to the game creator

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
are you using "your" as in you're talking to me?
I'm just a messenger bringing the game for free. you gotta give the critics to the game creator
Not you dude, I am saying this for the dev.