RPGM - Samurai Mistress Mizuki [v1.01] [MizyBlue]

1. 3.00 star(s)

天宮紫水

Played on v1.0, beated the game, and spent 6 hours in the game.I think 3-4 hours is enough for most people, because English isn't my native language .
    If a FFXIVlewd user on Twitter tried this game, I think it was rated Good.Because it maintains a great respect for the XIV worldview, and we know how much effort it takes to build a game with gpose.
    But as an indie game, it could still be improved. If scenes that already seen once can be skipped after asking the player, It can greatly save time for repetition.Fortunately, the whole process isn't long.The quality of CGs is uneven. In fact, I recommended the game to a lot of my friends, and some of them thought more polished CGs would make the game easier to get people interested. And the story of Main Task is a little simple.easter eggs ensured enjoyment but rise the bar for those unfamiliar with XIV to read.
    All in all, I think it's a great game for keen XIV role-playing players, also applies to players who are not strict with CGs or story.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Pausole_Rex

Played on v1.0, about three quarters of the way though, in about 1h 15m.

To keep it short - a light and basic but ero-dense choose-your-own-adventure game with a neat hubworld, good variety in settings, and a scene-purchasing mechanic that I don't mind. It feels let down by the so-so resolution of the screenshots used for CGs and the completionist approach to CHYOA, which means you go through the same opening sequence (and the same lower quality CGs) over and over again.

Favorite bit: The Great Magician video segment- a good reward, and the resolution looked better than the screenshots of the main storyline. I think if there were more of these, particularly at the endings in the main story, the main story would be more enjoyable, rather than just something to get through it in order to get more coins for scenes/complete the endings.

Least favorite bit - I think the low resolution and poorly fitting aspect ratio - especially in the intro and title screen - of the CGs do the game a disservice. It doesn't give off the best first impression, and it feels thrown together - in contrast to the sheer number of scenes, which shows that quite a lot of time has been put into this. I would prefer fewer scenes if that meant they were in the correct aspect ratio and were of a consistently higher quality.

To be fair, I don't have any familiarity with FFXIV or these characters - just was looking for something short and fun, and what I've played has been both - I just wish there were more videos and higher quality CGs. If you like FFXIV and don't mind the CGs, give it a go!