RPGM SAKURA: The lewd mission [v0.1] [Aho・Usagi]

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Probably going to be one of the "sexy woman is giving sex to everyone in village" games like "
Banished Empress and the Penal Colony " from heisendou or " Vitamin Quest " with the twist that this is sakura, actualy good idea, the formula works very well with famous waifu i think, maybe this is the next big thing, games like this with Android 18, 2b from Nier and Raven... Raven is like the best waifu. And waifu games always work.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I agree in theory. It is a good way to avoid burnout (after spending a decent amount of time developing a game)
But his other game is on version 0.4, and has like 10 scenes lmao.
Ah at that point then he just needs to pull a hervi and tell people he's not having fun working on that project anymore lol.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wow, that was the quickest demo I've ever played. The potential is there for a great game. Hoping that the next version will be much longer. I only wish that the dev would reduce those breast to something a lot closer to normal. I don't mind big tits but at least make them believable. Would love to see her going to the pub/bar and being molested.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
I do think Sakura with huge tits is hella sexy, when i made her in KK or HS i always make her like this. i was waiting for this game but it's very early, the animation is awesome and the art kinda reminds me of Kishi

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
heh I always knew Sakura was a bitch