RPGM - Completed - Sakique [Amatsuchiya]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4611460

Either this aged horribly, or I've been spoiled by modern H games...

It has absolutely everything I dislike:

1) Scripted virginity loss - Only the janitor can take it, no matter what enemy you lose to.

2) An INSANE amount of grinding - I'm serious, the beginner dungeon enemies can destroy you in 3 hits. You're not even given a heal skill or anything!

3) No fast travel in a huge map - Branching off of the earlier point, get ready to either run back and forth between your bed and dungeons, or waste all your money on healing items...

4) A useless battle rape system - It takes about 6 "mount" attacks to strip her naked, but by that point YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD (the mount attacks cause 2.5x the damage of normal attacks)!

I could go on, but seriously don't waste anymore of your time here.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

taglag

I made it through this one.

STORY
    As good as some, less than others, but for and H-game I think its okay, but can be really grind y,

The Graphics what there is is actually pretty okay, the game play is smooth enough, and the descriptive translation text is very good.

Time consuming to get everything right for the H-scenes, or aggravating dealing with the ugly blackmailer, depends on your point of view.
    ( Unfortunately censored, but rather light censoring compared to some I have seen.)

Once the ball gets rolling though the H-scenes really start to come to life in many places. ( I Never could quite understand how to cheat the lewdness or nastiness value.)

BATTLE SYSTEM
    Pretty much standard ( No Problem for me, I have grown use to it, and in and H-game I feel fine with it. <<< I actually hate H-games that force me to do all kinds of complex key punching to kill mobs.)

I think it is and older game, but still they had enough sense to not make every loss in battle a game over. Which is a plus in my book.

DISLIKES
    It is laboriously slow to get to the really good H-scenes, and really grind y.

Not much to lead you around, and point you in the right direction, (But not overly complex so can be plowed through mostly, but can easily miss stuff.)

It needed more Images in many of the H-scenes to make for a better arousal level, and maybe a bit more detail.

MY OVER ALL THINKING
    I would have given this a 3, but I considered the fact that it was and older game, and a trend setter or sorts, and bumped it one.

It is some what addictive trying to reach the level needed for the good H-scenes, and over all not to bad to play if you over look the older engine.

If you don't mind the grind y stuff.

I enjoyed it as I was in-between games, and needed some sort of Pacifier , and this for the most part filled that need.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Desan3

If you like ugly bastard who force girls to be with him this is game for you. other than that it is older and compared to todays title kind of weak but definitaly fun. The ugly bastard trope is the school janitor who blackmail the girl for be with him . he text her to come to her room if she doesnt come punishment happen
  4. 2.00 star(s)

SparkCarrot

Probably not as bad game to deserve only 2 stars, but is kind of boring and plain, the world is kind of boring, getting rape for random enemies, and the story isn´t good to keep you in. Dropped very soon. HCG is not gread either.