MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
RJ01138218_img_main.png
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: JPN.v.1.0 || ENGr0.1
Language: MTL and Edited MTL
Translators: MuninKai
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions/Information
  1. Unzip
  2. Full save at bottom, thanks xavier326
Download

Additional Information
Not ready for general release. No full save yet. The game is not fully play tested but appears stable.

, with a slick little trailer and everything.

Preview Images:
1714271455530.png
1714271481306.png

Last edited:

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
There is a Kagura translation for Quarta Amethyst but yeah, just the MTL for Emerald.

EDIT: I will add though that Elpis123 has generously offered to work on the translation for this game, so we'll collaborate just like we did for Akari in the Abyss.
Thanks again for your work MuninKai and Elpis123. I think you already know, but there is a new Version out that fixes some bugfixes, dunno how far it has impact on your translation progress.

Reactions: MuninKai

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
Version 1.02 is out, like the previous update it ´s about bugfixing no new content added. Pretty sure Ofuro Works will add some more content in the future like an extra stage and/or a new boss. I like the new game but missing spiders again, at least we got a nice mummy scene ;-).

Jerrian

Mar 29, 2020
ver1.04 不具合を修正しました。サポートページから差分ファイルのダウンロードもできます。

Another Bugfix update.

Amyy

Sep 7, 2017
Is there a way to prevent the game from ending scenes in the reminiscence room? The option to turn that off seemed to work just fine in the normal game but now always skips defeat scenes in this room. Updating to v1.04 didn't fix this.

As it stands it seems like my only options are to always recover after every scene which prevents me from exiting the scene until Saki loses all of her energy, or to be content with the scene auto-exiting after she cums once.

Last edited: