QSP - Abandoned - Saint Petersburg Adventures [v1.02 test] [toolkitxx]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

Its cool mod does that mean they fixed the bugs, sometimes occurs in main Girl life game? There something that bother me could interactions be 15 minute interactions instead hours?
    I had that question in my head for while and I don't know who to ask.
    There should one more mod college and mod for time checker so game doesn't break.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

At this point (version 1.01) this game is a total waste of time. There is only 1 event, where you visit clinic and get examined and then you swallow some chip... And thats how game ends. Thats it! Nothing more!

As for gameplay: There are good ways to handle user interface in QSP and there are bad ways to handle user interface. This game is later! Interface is bad. Especially going somewhere in city will make you frustrated.

Well, at least story seems interesting so I guess this game has some potential. If author keeps working on this then few years later it might turn into interesting game.

Final score? Current content 0/5 but I will give it 1 star for potential.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

alukaa

Just wish it had more features like the game it is based off on. The graphics and events in the game are pretty good though. Another thing to improve is just a little more fleshed out story line, and an alternate start maybe?