RPGM Saint Erna and the Book of Fallen Lust ~The Big Breasts Sister's H Obligation~ [Hachikara biscuit/Yuraribbon]

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Translator++ Quick Shitty One-Click Google MTL.

No Scripts touched.
No Wordwrap applied.

Enjoy finest poetry!

It only contains the "data"-folder, not the whole game already applied with patch.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a very specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

I've opted to call her "Erna" instead of this thread's name "Elna" because if you look inside www>img>pictures there's a bunch of files with "erna" in the name. Also I think something akin to "Ernest" fits a nun.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01 Removed a wrong "]" from plugins, changed some info: entries.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

I've opted to call her "Erna" instead of this thread's name "Elna" because if you look inside www>img>pictures there's a bunch of files with "erna" in the name. Also I think something akin to "Ernest" fits a nun.

Known issues:
Picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
V1.0 of game
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ikara-biscuit-yuraribbon.167143/post-12012291

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021

Known issues:

Installation:

Screenshot 2023-10-22 172256.png

Neverwhere

Dec 27, 2016
ChatGPT translation
Drag and drop new data folded into www folder
All diologe text should be translate but I haven't played the whole game yet
A lot of menu text isn't translated, its a picture so can't edit it

Reactions: Yz06

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
ChatGPT translation
Drag and drop new data folded into www folder
All diologe text should be translate but I haven't played the whole game yet
A lot of menu text isn't translated, its a picture so can't edit it
You can. Just use to decrypt images, edit them with photoshop, encrypt the edited images back and replace them with the original files :)