SelinCORP

Mar 22, 2021
Thank you!
The question is, where does NPC Elena disappear during the day and Lily in the evening?
The second question is why do I collect sticks and wolf skins?
Noticed a bug! When the son is in the shower for the first time, you can wash with him 3 times and 9 lusts at once

Reactions: Son Dizzy

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
The question is, where does NPC Elena disappear during the day and Lily in the evening?
Well Elena disappear only during in the afternoon (Orange tint screen), Lily instead don't disappear, if you take a bath during the evening/night she will shows up.

The second question is why do I collect sticks and wolf skins?
Later on in the game you can sell them

caboom14

Aug 19, 2018
Is there a way to switch to the MOTHER option post game start? think i typoed it so not been playing on the right mode, but don't wanna lose my progress

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I just started and I'm noticing a rather stark lack of punctuation(namely periods at the end of sentences).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: $@~

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
Are there better weapons in the game so we can kill the animals and zombies faster? If so where can I find them?

SelinCORP

Mar 22, 2021
Game class! I will be watching! There would be more H-scene, quests, both linear and secondary! But I don't like that you can't resize the window. The game menu is not user friendly. Running cannot be made permanent. Bug: After the quest with the search for Elena's clothes, the son began to turn into a pile of clothes at night)

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Dunno what to make of this yet, I'll put it on my watchlist and wait for future updates to decide whether or not someone asks me to recommend them a good game and suggest them to play this one, looks promising to say the least, a FMC in a zombie survival game, rare to see these days

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Is there a way to switch to the MOTHER option post game start? think i typoed it so not been playing on the right mode, but don't wanna lose my progress
Oh man I'm sorry but unfortunately no

I just started and I'm noticing a rather stark lack of punctuation(namely periods at the end of sentences).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you so much
Are there better weapons in the game so we can kill the animals and zombies faster? If so where can I find them?
There are different weapon in the game. One can be obtained increasing josh's affection, another increasing Elena's affection and the last one can be found in the camp

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is very good, but do not educate the players more, he can eat and drink once a day, it does not make sense to say all the time that he is hungry or thirsty,(it does not make sense to eat twenty times a day) you have very beautiful girls, you have a preference for erotic piece of the game.

unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
so far so good. definitely enjoying this. my only complaint so far is that berries and nuts are a bit too plentiful in the early game, sort of undermining the whole survival aspect. also, i found a glitch where if you fast travel home from the zombie town when its raining, it will be raining inside the house but clear outside.

Reactions: Son Dizzy

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
so far so good. definitely enjoying this. my only complaint so far is that berries and nuts are a bit too plentiful in the early game, sort of undermining the whole survival aspect. also, i found a glitch where if you fast travel home from the zombie town when its raining, it will be raining inside the house but clear outside.
Thank you so much, I'll fix it right away!

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Son Dizzy, I liked your game a lot, and I mean it. Im here waiting for the next update ;-)
The only one thing I found too bad on it, though, if you accept as a construtive feedback, those minigames are bad.. not all they, the Lilly one is ok, Elena one also is ok, but the elements stuff is soo bad, cos its way random, you cant control if you will win or loose based on your skills, its just plain lucky, and everytime you loose you have to wait another day... and it really sucks till you make 30 points so you can skip it. Thats the only bad thing I found on the game. Everything else is really good, I think its creative, original and have cool graphics, cool story too. It is a good job, congratz on this one ;-)

Reactions: Chris2041

Raferu

Feb 28, 2022
Hi! I seem to be stuck. Shelf note says to "check near the river" but there's nothing there. I already found the camp and the archer in the forest, and the camp girl appears all the time above the ridge where she spawns when you first encounter her. Is the hint a bug or am I missing something?

1654039246876.png

Reactions: mlpdraco

mlpdraco

Feb 12, 2019
Hi! I seem to be stuck. Shelf note says to "check near the river" but there's nothing there. I already found the camp and the archer in the forest, and the camp girl appears all the time above the ridge where she spawns when you first encounter her. Is the hint a bug or am I missing something?

View attachment 1842703
Yeah, I got this too. "Check near the river", I think, will lead to the scene on this same very spot, where you fight a bear and save a girl, then she take you to the camp. After that, you can go the camp anytime (even on this screen, follow the trail on top left of the map). I found the archer after it too, she says she lives "near a lake", but I never found the lake, just one crazy zombie city southwards...
But the girl who is show on top screen on your screen shoot here, I dont know if shes a bug (in a good sense lol) or if you can do something, interact with her, I have no idea. I see her too on my game here and cant do anything with her.
If anybody knows what it is (or where is the camp near the lake the archer mentions), pls help :)

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Definitely gonna try it out or atleast keep an eye on it, fine work at first glance! <3

I'd like to know if impregnation will be a thing in the future of this game?

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes