• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
just use ryuugames or anime-sharing for the game. the pixeldrain link couldnt be unpacked when i tried to translate it. it worked when downloading from a different site
You probably tried to unpack the .rar with the normal Windows option - that doesn't work because it's not a normal .rar, with 7zip it worked fine for me.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
You probably tried to unpack the .rar with the normal Windows option - that doesn't work because it's not a normal .rar, with 7zip it worked fine for me.
i dont mean literal unzipping a file. i mean unpacking the game files through decryption so i can actually edit the script and transalte it

Reactions: Debonkers

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
i dont mean literal unzipping a file. i mean unpacking the game files through decryption so i can actually edit the script and transalte it
I wonder what's different about it. Maybe it's the package edition instead of the digital version. I don't see what else it could be. But it probably doesn't matter for Debonkers. Pretty sure he only wants to play the game, not open the belly of the beast and go data hunting.

Reactions: Debonkers

Debonkers

Mar 21, 2022
I wonder what's different about it. Maybe it's the package edition instead of the digital version. I don't see what else it could be. But it probably doesn't matter for Debonkers. Pretty sure he only wants to play the game, not open the belly of the beast and go data hunting.
Yep - just misunderstood what they meant.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
I don't have that glitch. Have you applied the patch?
w-what patch
I'm sorry but I really didn't want to be the person to ask without reading the thread, especially on a 6 page thread, but I've looked at least twice everywhere for it, even in other sites, and in different occasions, it's been a few months, and I have no idea what you speak of by patch. This is my problem btw.

1715208492809.png
I did forget to ask for a couple of months, but I did search thoroughly a few times by now.

Last edited:

Patl95

Mar 26, 2021
w-what patch
I'm sorry but I really didn't want to be the person to ask without reading the thread, especially on a 6 page thread, but I've looked at least twice everywhere for it, even in other sites, and in different occasions, it's been a few months, and I have no idea what you speak of by patch. This is my problem btw.
No problem. I was talking about the day 2 or 3 official bug fixing patch, but it's irrelevant now because i can see on the top left of your screenshot that you use the 1.10 version of the game. It means that you're up to date, i use the same version. I just checked the scene gallery and yep, i also have the same bug as you.
I guess that everybody has it, but either nobody cared enough to complain about it, or like me, never used the gallery to access this particular scene.

The scene is working properly in the story. I checked. So, if you really want to see it, i hope that you saved nearby during a previous run.
If not, my custom saves are at your disposal:

The save files are in the mega. Download them, then place them in the save directory of Sacrifice Villains.
Night Charger Bad End will be located on page 9, slot 95.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Win