Collection Video S&V Productions Collection [2023-10-31] [Sex and Violence Productions/Defiler of Waifu]

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
I compiled the following file from OP (+ the ep5 from S&V) into a torrent with:

• Damnation 1 [1920 x 1080]
  • Damnation 2 [1920 x 1080]
  • Damnation 3 [1280 x 720][watermark]
  • Damnation 4 [1920 x 1080]
  • Damnation 5 [1280 x 720][watermark]
  • VICTORIA - A Damnation Story [1920 x 1080]

Do right click > Download on the attachment to download the torrent file.

jaller0461

Nov 6, 2018
I compiled the following file from OP (+ the ep5 from S&V) into a torrent with:

• Damnation 1 [1920 x 1080]
  • Damnation 2 [1920 x 1080]
  • Damnation 3 [1280 x 720][watermark]
  • Damnation 4 [1920 x 1080]
  • Damnation 5 [1280 x 720][watermark]
  • VICTORIA - A Damnation Story [1920 x 1080]

Do right click > Download on the attachment to download the torrent file.
The file is not working. Can you re-upload please?

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
I just filed report with a link to much more missing content for this artist.

As soon as a mod or uploader has time they will update the OP I'm sure.

There's probably 3x the total content with bonus and directors cuts of some of the vids already here.

E N I G M A its in my own OneDrive so I don't want to public post but I can DM you the link or upload elsewhere if its better. Just let me know if you're interested and have time of course.. Thank you by the way.

Last edited:

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Damnation Lara Croft was in newgrounds, I'll leave the download link here.
This is Damnation 2 which has been in the OP for 4 years or so. And was updated with this identical version in October about 6 months ago. Its in the 10/31/2023 update in the damnation series pack along with the other artist's premium content. Also the 45min+ Full official merged movie consisting of damnation 1-5 (until he releases D6).

hmm all his content was shared in October. It's just in the separate section at the bottom of the OP... not sure if you checked the update contents but Requiem was separated into the shorts folder of Damnation Series and D6 was in a WIP folder..

It's kind of puzzling seeing the vids being posted as if they were missing lol. I mean, I was the one who provided the missing stuff to update this in October. I'm not offended or anything just curious as to how you might not have realized all 3 of your posted "missing" things were in there and are still in my Mega that I shared in October? I'm actually only mentioning this as maybe there are more in the October files that you may not have seen and they are some great vids. S&V is a very good creator IMO.

Screenshot 2024-03-28 091559.png

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is Damnation 2 which has been in the OP for 4 years or so. And was updated with this identical version in October about 6 months ago. Its in the 10/31/2023 update in the damnation series pack along with the other artist's premium content. Also the 45min+ Full official merged movie consisting of damnation 1-5 (until he releases D6).

hmm all his content was shared in October. It's just in the separate section at the bottom of the OP... not sure if you checked the update contents but Requiem was separated into the shorts folder of Damnation Series and D6 was in a WIP folder..

It's kind of puzzling seeing the vids being posted as if they were missing lol. I mean, I was the one who provided the missing stuff to update this in October. I'm not offended or anything just curious as to how you might not have realized all 3 of your posted "missing" things were in there and are still in my Mega that I shared in October? I'm actually only mentioning this as maybe there are more in the October files that you may not have seen and they are some great vids. S&V is a very good creator IMO.

View attachment 3486154
Does it mean I can remove all the links from the OP but the last two rows?

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
Does it mean I can remove all the links from the OP but the last two rows?
Not exactly... The 10/31 update stuff I made sure not to give you duplicate content so as not to waste your time and capacity. There is no identical content in the 10\31 stuff but there are some higher quality versions and 1 or 2 alternate /director cuts.

Basically just a merge of both sections is everything made to date with a 720p and a 1080p of 2 or 3 vids and a couple special alternates like the Sinjag cut vs Damnation 1 normal in OP

I have all of it still in an organized structure still but at the time i only gave the missing stuff to fill out the thread.

If it helps here is my original Readme i made to describe exactly what was new vs old and the minor filename changes i had made to keep it all organized and to keep users from mistakenly downloading 2x.. (I originally intended to just provide it all for easy torrent creation but decided to reduce to just new files for bandwidth)

The items that are RED are the ones in the main section that were already in OP
The items that are
GREEN are the ones are improved quality / specials of of what were already in OP
All the rest are New content that was missing from OP at the time
And all of it together (Green and White) are separated into the 10/31 section

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanat7771