RPGM S.T.I.C.K [v4] [Nuclear Samovar]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
MZ doesn't really add anything over MV, they're the same engine with a couple minor tweaks. Unless the developer is using really nice battle animations I doubt he needs it.
Infact, MV has more features because plugins are made for it and many don't work for MZ.
1. Support for folders within folders. 2. Preview function for adding an image and dynamic position adjustment image.

Reactions: Dementor_ene

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I've played games with octopuses, dogs, humans and monsters as protagonists, but I never thought to play something where literally a dildo is the protagonist... I really hope this won't be abandoned:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Girka233

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
how is a cow with a horse bestiality? o.0
I mean, if you're applying the same standards to the cow and horse as you would to humans--they're doing sexual things with a species that isn't theirs.

Also, the dildo protagonist reminds me of a game I saw on Steam where MC is a penis.

Last edited:

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Такой дичи я ещё не видел.
Guys, behave in a civilized manner. Write in English at least through Google translator.
Ребята ведите себя цивилизованно. Пишите на английском хотя бы через гугл переводчик.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gaby_G and azzzy

DrDdr

Sep 19, 2021
Guys, behave in a civilized manner. Write in English at least through Google translator.
Ребята ведите себя цивилизованно. Пишите на английском хотя бы через гугл переводчик.
Sorry, it’s just difficult to convey the emotions of something like this in English.. It’s something like a local joke, and seeing it HERE is too unexpected and indescribable

RudenkoArtem

Mar 1, 2020
обнаружена отсылка на творчество студии Мельница .комменты переходят под юрисдикцию братьев славян

a reference to the creativity of the Melnitsa studio was found .comments come under the jurisdiction of the Slavs brothers i (5).jpeg

csr13

Jan 30, 2019
ITT, comments with no russian translation are prohibited. The dev must include Kalyvan, jfl.
В этом треде запрещены комментарии без русского перевода. Разраб обязан добавить Калывана, чисто ради лулзов.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes