RPGM S.T.I.C.K [v4] [Nuclear Samovar]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EcchiMage

Jun 10, 2023
I mean, if you're applying the same standards to the cow and horse as you would to humans--they're doing sexual things with a species that isn't theirs.
Bestiality is defined human & animal though, and it matters to those who want to filter games (in or out) in their search. ^^

Myrdalia

Dec 19, 2021
Interesting premise of having a literal living dildo as MC but the game doesn't do anything interesting with that premise. There is no real focus on him being a living dildo.
You could just add a human body and the dialogue or interactions wouldn't even need to be changed that much except some scenes that are not even related to H-scenes.

Not to mention that the MC's personality is just unlikeable and annoying.

Game is honestly just a disappointing meme

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Summary: something something some shit....

Images: Get to be a dildo (or hopfully more a disembodied penis) Say no more! I'm in. Let's go!

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Interesting premise of having a literal living dildo as MC but the game doesn't do anything interesting with that premise. There is no real focus on him being a living dildo.
You could just add a human body and the dialogue or interactions wouldn't even need to be changed that much except some scenes that are not even related to H-scenes.

Fuck man you murdered this for me real damn fast XD

• Haha
Reactions: Dementor_ene

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020

You're goddamn right!
And in this update, they even stopped being a meme since they completely changed their drawing style :cry:
Now it's just... I can't find the right frustrating word for it.. :unsure:

Aug 11, 2022

So what do you mean by saying "the game doesn't do anything interesting with that premice" and "no real focus on him being a living dildo"?
1. Stick is trying to fulfill his dream of becoming a journalist. Not a sex-crazed rubber silicone fuckbeast (given the fact that he's literally a sex toy). How many living dildos you know to pursue such a goal? Any dildo-lawyers or dildoctors out there? I would sincerely like to know.
2. Despite the fact of being an intelligent creature (alas, mocked for his obvious dick shape), Stick is frequently used as a dildo. So what focus I am missing? He's feeling everything, saying what's on his mind, even cums (literally without balls - some divine intervention, I suppose), so what focus am I missing?
The game has barely even started, I mean - anything can (and will) happen. Don't be too fast to judge. Enjoy the art. Enjoy the dialogs. Find something to cling on and enjoy. Or not.
But I will nonetheless.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Oh shi!! Right into my детство! This is так больно, просто ахренеть. Ну выбора нет, the thing will be loaded and played))

• Haha
Reactions: Hachikunote

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Without even playing this yet, this looks like it might be the best game uploaded today so far.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Stick-V4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Every boy dreams of one day becoming a sextoy used by woman. I heard some woman do not want to be seen as sexobjects, but boys do not mind to be sexobjects. If a woman needs a tool to relief stress, we like to be used. This game allows us to experience beeing a sexobject. Nice. Literaly. Somebody told me boys only think with the penis, so all other bodyparts are useless. Good game. Girls look sexy. Lets try this.

Sep 5, 2021
I wish there was a way to walk around in style. Buying a slave/prostitute to walk around as your 'hat'/'vehicle'. You could even choose what 'seat' to drive from. Between breasts, up vagina'default', in ass, or deep-throated. She'd have a scene, that could be shortened later, to take you out from wherever your 'seated' to talk.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes