Ren'Py - Completed - S.H.E.L.T.E.R. - An Apocalyptic Tale [v1.0] [Winterlook]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Marzapane

This game has a huge potential imo.

1) you get into the hot scenes since the first update, which is not granted in many other games. So thanks to the developer for that.
    2)the fate of Irina Is very good.
    3) incest+pregnancy=best game ever
    4) the updates are small, yes, but they are frequent too, much more than other games.

Only thing, i mind a Little bit having the father around (even if he Is cool) i Hope he dies or leaves the shelter for ever, things like that.

And i hope for the mom pregnancy (hopefully pregnancies) to happen soon and to have a lot of scenes with her full belly.

Thanks a lot for this game dev!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SerPounceTheCat

Well, this game is for from being finished. But, it looks promising! and with Winterlook's reputation, we're in for a treat!

However, I strongly suggest that the devs refrain from rushing the H-scenes. We don't want the quality of the story and dialogue to be sacrificed.

One of the reasons The Fate of Irnia was so successful was because of the writing and pace of relationship development.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rhev

It's a 0.1 version so you shouldn't expect much in the terms of content. So let me focus on what's there. First of all the classic incest trope is alive and well in shelter, so if you like that you'll be happy. The artwork is really well done, especially the characters which is as good as anything I've seen.

But unfortunately that's about all I can say for the current version. You get to peep on 3 women and see the tits of a 4th, and that's about it for v 0.1. I mean, I'll check it out again at a much later date, but for now... eh, it's not bad.