4.70 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 25, 2017
Now, that's in poor taste. He's the one who tried to screw everyone, so why are we going after his kid? You could argue that she benefits off of his business practices, but that doesn't make her guilty of them; she might not even know all this happened. He's the one who should be humiliated, not her. I mean, she is cute so sexualizing her is understandable, but as retaliation, this is unfair. Attack the bad actors, not those associated with them.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Now, that's in poor taste. He's the one who tried to screw everyone, so why are we going after his kid? You could argue that she benefits off of his business practices, but that doesn't make her guilty of them; she might not even know all this happened. He's the one who should be humiliated, not her. I mean, she is cute so sexualizing her is understandable, but as retaliation, this is unfair. Attack the bad actors, not those associated with them.
I didn't do anything, I agree that his daughter is cute however. Hopefully she wasn't abused like he tried to abuse us.

Reactions: AKozOfBliss

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Zemax o/)
RuntimeFee-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bobbot

May 10, 2018
huh given the context i wonder if findom is in here... in all seriousness the whole mess was massive stupidity.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I feel you bro

even though they walked it back (kinda) it sets a bad precedent

remeber that the dude who said that after 50 hours of game you should start charging people when thy reload their weapons in FPS games xD

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
1697163520924.png

if there's an easter egg for getting a high number, I don't have enough patience to find it lol

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes