Degen_fart

Jan 28, 2024
Does someone have the fart punishment video with farts? I have searched everywhere and all the videos I find are without farts, So if anyone has the fart punishment video with farts please share it

Feb 12, 2020
Frankly, the creator of Rune is a real swindler
only 5 videos in a little over a year when his videos are multiple loops of several seconds and even some of these same videos have been in production for years when they are not even long
What's more, he uses multiple sites when he could simply publish all his content on subscribestar, so I'm not surprised that many people hate him and don't want to pay a cent for his content.:cautious:
Hmm... haven't your fans demanded or criticized you for that?

Reactions: el nene and est1807

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Hmm... haven't your fans demanded or criticized you for that?
Sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding the meaning of your question, but if you're talking about Rune's fans, then yes, there are a lot of them who have complained about this, but since he's very manipulative, he always finds excuses to give.

donovan_pitch

Jun 7, 2022
There was a time where I was on his Discord, and I have suggested to use his subscription channels as a way to see his content early, then post it publicly on Twitter. I even tried to make it sound like an amazing deal by saying it’ll make him more money by bringing more people onto his content and whatnot. I shit you not, two days later I was banned. I believe it was one of his diehard fans that convinced him or his modders to ban me, but either way, it’s pretty clear that Rune has a tight knit fan base that is willing to wait however long and pay however much to see his content.

I really don’t see how anyone is okay with all the bullshit he puts his customers in, making them wait months on end for one photo, or a ten minute long video that’s being stretched out to pad the runtime like it’s a YouTube video so he can get midrolls.

Also, he blocked me on Patreon, either because I was on and off with my subscription, or I left a small criticism the last time I unsubscribed to him. Chances are: he’s probably doing that to avoid having those kind or people (AKA those that know they‘re being screwed over) from coming back and convincing others to either demand a price cut or to leave him entirely.

Make no mistake: this person is a scammer and a finesser. He charges so much for so little, and manages to obtain a mass following that supports him to a fault.

Feb 12, 2020
There was a time where I was on his Discord, and I have suggested to use his subscription channels as a way to see his content early, then post it publicly on Twitter. I even tried to make it sound like an amazing deal by saying it’ll make him more money by bringing more people onto his content and whatnot. I shit you not, two days later I was banned. I believe it was one of his diehard fans that convinced him or his modders to ban me, but either way, it’s pretty clear that Rune has a tight knit fan base that is willing to wait however long and pay however much to see his content.

I really don’t see how anyone is okay with all the bullshit he puts his customers in, making them wait months on end for one photo, or a ten minute long video that’s being stretched out to pad the runtime like it’s a YouTube video so he can get midrolls.

Also, he blocked me on Patreon, either because I was on and off with my subscription, or I left a small criticism the last time I unsubscribed to him. Chances are: he’s probably doing that to avoid having those kind or people (AKA those that know they‘re being screwed over) from coming back and convincing others to either demand a price cut or to leave him entirely.

Make no mistake: this person is a scammer and a finesser. He charges so much for so little, and manages to obtain a mass following that supports him to a fault.
What a douchbag. I understand that one wants to be paid for what they do. but he... is a case of someone who deserves to have his content leaked.

Reactions: crust6 and bluebold

senpa24

Jul 10, 2021
Well .
All you have to do is wait, there isn't much difference in how long it takes to upload something :D

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote