Osbrook

Apr 21, 2021
Someone who have international PayPal...
please inform.

We can do the transfer to your bank and you who have the PayPal... Can use it to subscribe rune page, then share the content to everywhere, everyone.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
Someone who have international PayPal...
please inform.

We can do the transfer to your bank and you who have the PayPal... Can use it to subscribe rune page, then share the content to everywhere, everyone.
I have paypal and a patreon account reach out to me if someone wants to contribute, once i have the video ill send to the contributors first and let them decide what to do with it then.

Strucer

Aug 4, 2021
Don't join the Telegram channel, people are starting to pump CP into it. It's worthless for any newcomers interested

Osbrook

Apr 21, 2021
"it's the biggest piece of dog shit"

Once again, worse animation.. thanks for the uploader thought..

The fck scene is killing the excitement, repeated woman moan and boring animation without the sound of sex like previous video made.
Anna is my favorite but this is not hot or jerkable. At all (for me sorry)

Still thanks for the uploader...

Jul 1, 2022
"it's the biggest piece of dog shit"

Once again, worse animation.. thanks for the uploader thought..

The fck scene is killing the excitement, repeated woman moan and boring animation without the sound of sex like previous video made.
Anna is my favorite but this is not hot or jerkable. At all (for me sorry)

Still thanks for the uploader...
Exactly.... you are absolutely right, I was expecting something better that Halloween....
But we can't do anything, JOHN BUTT's criminal does not pay attention to his followers and will never listen to the opinions of his community.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO THE ONE WHO COULD GET IT, YOU ARE THE HERO

The truth is that the animation promises more, the truth is, as well as a filling of almost 5 minutes, that is not content, the truth is, and I'm sorry for this opinion, but the truth is that it took almost 3 months just for 10 minutes, how ugly the truth is.....

Reactions: Osbrook

lordofmilfs

Aug 24, 2021
Wow. Special thanks to the fella who shared the video. But man that was not nearly as good as I thought it would be. Worst one I've seen in a while.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote