Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
I heard the game kinda grindy, anyone know the virgin clear has any reward for that?
This is what I found from the translation of the overview from dlsite:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
I think the game still broken certain way. I tried to lose on 3 thug on purpose, the H status doesn't update. The gallery which called 'diary' found in the inn, 3rd crystal all gallery is unlocked from the start, 1st crystal one of it open. The gallery still unlock properly if you meet the h scene (3 thug as a test).

Full save by hacking is not possible for my knowledge, there is no way to change the stat value, the gallery probably not saved in save00 either (Tried comparison), so I think is in global, but the save data is not in human language or variable.

Reactions: f9account

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
Wh
Why most of rpgm games that looks cool, with female protag, etc, are basically all censored?! :rolleyes:
Why do all people who complain about censorship always never bother using their brain for once lol

There are lots of quality steam released games or uncensored patch games in this site, go jack off to those lol.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Foothida

Apr 14, 2018
how great he is not reading other people's messages again XD Yes, this is one of the many bugs in 1.00, upload the new version or from my link and use it for example. Mtool XD
what do you mean again lol anyway bugs can be fun sometimes and i played it for a bit so im gonna try the newer version

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
does anyone know how you get pregnant?
I think it's broken through the translation.
Game uses string checks like $gameVariables.value(121) == "戻す", but the string values are translated -> broken.
Pregnancy and virgin loss determination is in common event 31 and the part does not work because of this.

Reactions: dmnit

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Game uses string checks like $gameVariables.value(121) == "戻す", but the string values are translated -> broken.
Pregnancy and virgin loss determination is in common event 31 and the part does not work because of this.
The wonders of blind AI translations...

Jun 7, 2019
Okay, I'm sorry guys, I fucked up.
The games uses strings operations to check if the protagonist should be pregnant or not, these strings are between 「」So I thought they were dialogues and translated them without thinking, and that fucked up the pregnancy system, yep, that's my fault.
I'm sharing a version of the game that fix this issue, and also already comes with the Save Input bug fixed

Preg FIX.png

lullus35

May 4, 2020
Well it took bit longer to realize but to trigger H -attacks you have level up "Naked" job. So if anyone else pondered on that, here is your answer.

Reactions: Locotomia23

T0M25

Jun 4, 2023
The games uses strings operations to check if the protagonist should be pregnant or not, these strings are between 「」So I thought they were dialogues and translated them without thinking, and that fucked up the pregnancy system, yep, that's my fault.
I'm sharing a version of the game that fix this issue, and also already comes with the Save Input bug fixed

View attachment 3650691

Fix
It won't let me log in to pixeldrain

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020

View attachment 3650691

Fix
I understand that the pregnancy mechanic wasn't working and I thank you for fixing that...but I still have the problem of not knowing how to trigger it still.

Reactions: f9account
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes