Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I started up a game in the other world, and am not sure what I'm supposed to be doing. As in, what's the end game? I'm part of some plot to overthrow the nobles. I joined the Thieves Guild. Are either of those the main plot? Or do I need to travel to some other towns for that, if a main plot even exists?

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
Quick question, I am the type of person who has to "ocd or whatever" completely finish a section before moving on. That being said is there a walk-though or checklist of this game. At least the RL side or can you freely move between worlds?

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Quick question, I am the type of person who has to "ocd or whatever" completely finish a section before moving on. That being said is there a walk-though or checklist of this game. At least the RL side or can you freely move between worlds?
You cannot move back to the real world after going to the animated world as far as I can tell. If you start in the animated world, I haven't seen a way to get to the real world.

As probably evident from my post right above yours, I'm not even sure what the main plot is, and haven't seen anything remotely resembling a walkthrough.

Jamezu

Aug 8, 2016
You cannot move back to the real world after going to the animated world as far as I can tell. If you start in the animated world, I haven't seen a way to get to the real world.

As probably evident from my post right above yours, I'm not even sure what the main plot is, and haven't seen anything remotely resembling a walkthrough.
Maybe I should learn how to read....

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a way to leave the anime area? From what I've read ingame, I just have to give snake dude to the dragon. But I have no idea where that dragon guy is. Anyone know how to move past this point? Cause theres a ton of content in this game structured around coming back from the pictures.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game is now in permanent hiatus.

Machine translated from blog post:

Well, I try to be accepted periodically, minutes so it turns out 20 in day, but considerably that corresponded to former releases while nothing is possible to make, orders make just a stand. So so far for indefinite time it is postponed. As the reason not in loss of interest in the project, and in employment, continuation will be certain.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
:

PW: rubedo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Forgeshield

Gaggy

Aug 23, 2016
Rubedo 0.21

password: rubedo
en qsp:
changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the ttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3yPtoDgj7QYYks2MmRqZFNTQU0/view is down

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Great.
Started playing this last month in the fantasy world. It creates a great atmosphere.
Made me fire up Skyrim again with some erotic mods.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Great.
Started playing this last month in the fantasy world. It creates a great atmosphere.
Made me fire up Skyrim again with some erotic mods.
Hahaha lol loverslab is the best spot to get you sex mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote