Collection Video Rrostek Collection [2022-07-31] [Rrostek]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BetterName

Dec 21, 2020
- Scarlet Minotaur
- Tifa Extra
- Triss Throatfuck PASS: 3V0C9gj4F
- Claire and Dimitrescu Extra

The Powergirl post has nothing to add, to just a shot from the back and a few more seconds.

tlittle256

Apr 12, 2022
- Scarlet Minotaur
- Tifa Extra
Mega - Triss Throatfuck PASS: 3V0C9gj4F

The Powergirl post has nothing to add, to just a shot from the back and a few more seconds.
can you post full wonder woman and full scarlett

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
- Scarlet Minotaur
- Tifa Extra

Thank you so much.
Unfortunately, I was very disappointed by the Triss Throatfuck, I was waiting for it so bad, but then the "all the way through" completely ruined it for me, and no cumshot and throatpie at the end... fuck, Rrostek is getting worse and worse.

Reactions: commander spanker

commander spanker

Aug 28, 2018
Thank you so much.
Unfortunately, I was very disappointed by the Triss Throatfuck, I was waiting for it so bad, but then the "all the way through" completely ruined it for me, and no cumshot and throatpie at the end... fuck, Rrostek is getting worse and worse.
I love how in 8? years he did not improve a one bit, his 2015 animations is exactly same shit, "Lara in prison" was pretty hot as a concept at the start, but went nowhere.

Retts

Dec 17, 2018
I love how in 8? years he did not improve a one bit, his 2015 animations is exactly same shit, "Lara in prison" was pretty hot as a concept at the start, but went nowhere.
I generally wouldn't mind the quality of models and textures, I know he's like that, but even the concepts now are getting lazier and simpler, now it's mostly big male humanoid/small woman, fucking in the same position in a loop without even a creampie at the end. I was hyped for the Triss animation because the "male" wasn't a humanoid, so at least there was something new, and the huge dick + throatfuck was hot, but as I said, that too was basically a looped animation without even a proper ending, like a cumshot down her throat... and that stupid all the way through... I guess he found it funny, which it kinda was, but I'm mostly here to fap, not to laugh. Meh.

But hey, I'm not one of his patreon, so It's not like a can actually complain... I'm just sad and disappointed...

Last edited:
Reactions: commander spanker
Aug 20, 2019
- Scarlet Minotaur
- Tifa Extra

do I need to blame my ISP or anyone else also have problems with accessing catbox?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote