Rpgmaker Error

200years1

Feb 24, 2017
Hello everyone

I get some rpgmaker error i tried to search in web but i cant find any solution.
I dowload this game (The heiress) and start playing. There were no problem i stop playing for 1 or 2 week and when i come back to play i get this error.
*I tried closing anti virus system, close my every security things in windows, re dowload the game, run in admin, re install the rpgmaker but none of them fix the problem.
*OneOne1 is the creater of this game i tried his other game Dark Elf Historia and i get similar error
*Some of other rpgmaker games works well for now i only get this error for this 2 game
*I dont know what is broke the game but i didnt change anything in my computer I only install 1 virus program and Local Emulator but after that error i delete it all and try it again same steps but nothing change.

Sorry for my bad English.

200years1

Feb 24, 2017
Switch back to the old locale emulator?
Actually i tried that before but now i try again and i get different error message and i search this one in web found a solution i just change the game folder name and its works thank you very much and sorry for the threat.