RPGM Completed Partial [RPGM][None] Evil Girls Party [Project FW]

Mar 19, 2018
+1

yeah i'd also really like that MTL--i've been wanting to play this game for years, and honestly even an MTL (provided it's not *too* much poetry) would be just fine

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Just a reminder that the game is extremely buggy when only using MTL in Translator++ (Broken JS scripts, etc; Need to translate manually). Actually tried translating this before but lost motivation along the way, might send the file if it's still in my drive. MTool seems to be working tho some bugs might still appear.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.02.
This is for an outdated game version, because the latest version was never shared anywhere. The "Final" bit in the game thread is a lie as usual.
You can find the raw v1.02 with fast downloads on kimochi . info. It's called "Evil Girls Party (Update EN ver)" there, but you can choose "JP" in the download section.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Sizzzz

Oct 25, 2021
After a specific request here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.02.
This is for an outdated game version, because the latest version was never shared anywhere. The "Final" bit in the game thread is a lie as usual.
You can find the raw v1.02 with fast downloads on kimochi . info. It's called "Evil Girls Party (Update EN ver)" there, but you can choose "JP" in the download section.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
error can't open

qwerfgh

Oct 19, 2019
The zip file works fine, you can enter it.
Try to click on properties and see if the file is blocked.

Or try to download it again from another browser.