[RPGM] Incuboy: Harem Household Development Discussion Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
incuboy02.png

So I'm making a straight-shota themed incest game-- wait, where are you going?!

• You play as a horny 18-year-old boy living in a house with 5 diverse love interests.
  • Use a combination of Charm, Coercion, and Dark Magic to romance, corrupt, and/or enslave them!
  • Play the way you want. You never have to interact with a character you don't like. You never have to use a corruption method you find lame or unsavory.

More Details:
  1. Mom, 2 Sisters, Aunt, and Cousin, all interesting and unique and fully fleshed out.
  2. Player can treat each girl however he wants-- If you like a girl, try to romance her. If you want to be mean, use blackmail and force to get your way. If you just want to mess with her, use your powers to get her addicted to your cock and to slowly eat away at her sanity.
  3. The game responds in a way that is respectful to whatever choices the player has made. By the end, the girls in your harem can be ethically polyamorous partners or they can be worshipful servants. You can even turn them all into mind-broken nymphomaniacs if you want. Or any combination of the aforementioned!

I'm working on a demo now, but in the meantime I'm posting here to see if anyone likes this idea.
If you have any comments, suggestions, or other feedback, please share!

For more info, please head over to my

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Overall feels nice, still in this type of games I would try to be quite a bit evil if I could, for example I would totally let the characters get a boyfriend or something so that I can do netori all the way and after that if I would totally sissify the "wanna-be boyfriends of the girls".

But being serious I kind of wonder how it works the game on many aspects, because the girls can go from loyal partners, to polyamorous, to slaves and finally broken so I just feel curious about everything is planned. For example if the polyamorous refer to just between the females in the game and you (females with each other and you) or if there are more boys.

I would say the game could be quite fun, it seems to be a full sandbox game in which we obtain exp by interacting with characters and later with that exp we may get skills or items that let us do new things or try something different, the whole system is nice because it can work as a lock for content that people dislike.

Basically I believe in this game you can add whatever and people will find it easy to dodge if they don't like it, overall the thing I find the most interesting would be interacting with the girls in their dreams and influencing their fetishes.

P.D: It's nice to give players options however it could be nice to add mechanics related to some fetishes and just being able to disable it at the beginning. In the end I can't say I know what you mean to do at 100%, polyamorous made me think of NTR, or rather, characters trying to seduce the girls, so if that's right you could just add a lock at the beginning that disables that mechanic for those that hate NTR while maintaining it for those that don't disable it, it would make the game more dynamic and I believe people kind of want that, dynamic games but with protection towards their dislikes.

Reactions: Chelas123

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Is there a discord for this project? If there is could someone pls give me the invitation link?

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
Thanks for the supportive responses! I posted here hoping to find out if anyone would be interested in this and it looks like some people are so yay!
any eta for an alpha release?
I'm not ready to give an ETA quite yet, but I will as soon as I can. ;)
...I kind of wonder how it works the game on many aspects, because the girls can go from loyal partners, to polyamorous, to slaves and finally broken so I just feel curious about everything is planned.
It's not really as complicated as it sounds. You can think of it like a CRPG like Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines or the older Fallouts. In Incuboy, you can use charm/coercion/magic to increase a girl's corruption level much like how you would use hacking/guns/persuasion to solve main quests in a conventional RPG. The events are the same each playthrough, but the way you navigate them is up to you.

As for the polyamorous/slave/mind broken character states, those are basically endings that you select towards the end of a girl's corruption arc. e.g. by the end you can have 2 girls who are mind broken, and 1 slave, and 2 wives or whatever, but you once you choose a girl's ending state it is permanent. I hope that clears things up! Thank you for your detailed and thoughtful post.
...it could be nice to add mechanics related to some fetishes and just being able to disable it at the beginning.
There's no NTR planned, but yeah if people are getting turned off or offended by certain content even being available, I will then add safeguards.
Is there a discord for this project? If there is could someone pls give me the invitation link?
No discord yet, but plan to start one after the demo is released.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
Girl Crush was one of my favorite all time games when I first played it. Happy to see more from you..

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
I'm comming a bit late but...WE ACTUALLY ARE GOING TO HAVE A DEMO IN THIS MONTH!!! HYPE AF

Feb 27 at 3:52pm

No Charge This Month, Demo in March
As a thank you to everyone supporting the project at this early stage, I've decided not to charge active patrons this coming March 1st. I hope you will carry the momentum of your excitement forward into next month when I plan to release the demo!
Billing will resume on April 1st, 2020

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Hi again guys! These are the patreon nsfw pin-up. Stay tuned for the demo because it's coming within this month :D

PD: I don't know if this will make the dev angry because I took it out of a post just for patreons but I just want to spread the word that this game is promising so much and I want it to start gaining people's attention

backshot.jpg frontshot.jpg tennis.jpg shot1f.png shot2f.png shot3f.png shot4f.png shot5.png

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys, I hope everyone is fine. Today I have news for you about this awesome game :D
PD:This dev is just awesome! This project is promising not just for the game itself but also for the dev ethics. If the project continues with the same ethics, it will go in a very good way.

Corona Post!
I'm still working on the demo and progress is steady.
However, due to the pandemic I have had WAY less time to work on Incuboy than I want to.
I don't expect to release the game this month, but I'll post a new NSFW pin-up for patrons here in a minute.
No charges this month! billing will resume May 1st.

Last edited:
Reactions: God_Batman
Sep 14, 2017
I think it's a bit overhyped. We should wait for a first update and I already think that it won't be so big. Additionaly when developer/creator has problems for the first version I'm not so confident for the future.. This looks like a present box. You will get images but you will be fucked up anyway.

Bix Lewd
You shouldn't discharge patreon, you should improve flow. I don't know how you can be affected by corona. I'm totally unaffected by that. You're developing game using the computer, hey! Corona can't be reason why you couldn't spend time using your PC.. Good luck, because I'm one of the people in hype train but I think honesty is better than stupid excuses.

Hyperkid00

May 20, 2018
This game looks promising and I wish you good luck and stay healthy. You, sir, are on a good way to create an awesome game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote