RPGM blue tint while playing

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Without any extra information, my first guess would be bad drivers. Try reinstalling or updating them.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
So, you're (kinda) emulating Windows on a Linux virtual machine running on Chromebook?
Imho, too many layers. If you used the binaries I've linked (assuming you own a x86 chromebook), I think you could do without Wine: better performances and fewer errors.

If you prefer to play with Wine, try to open this directory in your Linux virtual machine:
$WINEPREFIX/drive_c/users/[YOUR_ACCOUNT]/Local Settings/Application Data
or something like that (the actual path depends on what Wine is "emulating", if Windows 10 or something else).
There should be two folders inside: "User Data" and "KADOKAWA". Maybe their data are corrupted. If you rename them, RPGM should be forced to re-create them from zero (hopefully, without errors). No promises, because I've never seen the bug you've experienced.

Abmxdx

Mar 2, 2022
So, you're (kinda) emulating Windows on a Linux virtual machine running on Chromebook?
Imho, too many layers. If you used the binaries I've linked (assuming you own a x86 chromebook), I think you could do without Wine: better performances and fewer errors.

If you prefer to play with Wine, try to open this directory in your Linux virtual machine:
$WINEPREFIX/drive_c/users/[YOUR_ACCOUNT]/Local Settings/Application Data
or something like that (the actual path depends on what Wine is "emulating", if Windows 10 or something else).
There should be two folders inside: "User Data" and "KADOKAWA". Maybe their data are corrupted. If you rename them, RPGM should be forced to re-create them from zero (hopefully, without errors). No promises, because I've never seen the bug you've experienced.
No dice