rpg maker vx ace decrypter?

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
I've been trawling along the internet in my spare time (job hunting most of the time), and I thought I saw something regarding a tool that could take the game.rgss3a file, decrypt it, and extract the contents to a folder? Either im using the wrong search engine, or my internet is bad, but most of the links I try are either dead, never load, or I get re-directed to completely unrelated websites

is something like this in this forum, or is this tool hosted on a different forum?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I use RPG Maker All Decrypter (see the attached file). There is also Rgss Decrypter (follow the link in the OP).

Always scan the files with VirusTotal, if the file looks suspicious, use a virtual machine or sandbox the .exe.
My file as malicious by 2/68 antivirus software, I guess they are false positive, I don't know. I downloaded it aeons ago from ULMF or Hongfire. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I compared the md5sum. My file is identical to the one shared by yugifan3
(click The ReadMe in his signature -> click the tab "How to Apply a RPG Maker Partial" -> click the link at row 26).

Last edited:
Reactions: MajinGoku

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
then the rgss decrypter must be broken, all I get is an .net framework error box, then after clicking continue, it just gives me a box labeled "form 1" with a loading bar not loading and saying Label1

also, I just downloaded the all decrypter you linked, and somehow, I found a copy of this all decrypter on one of my external HDDs I use for program backups; apparently the old decrypter I had backed up was bugged, kept giving me .net framework errors, the one you linked works just fine

Last edited:

MajinGoku

Sep 18, 2020
I use RPG Maker All Decrypter (see the attached file). There is also Rgss Decrypter (follow the link in the OP).

Always scan the files with VirusTotal, if the file looks suspicious, use a virtual machine or sandbox the .exe.
My file as malicious by 2/68 antivirus software, I guess they are false positive, I don't know. I downloaded it aeons ago from ULMF or Hongfire. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: I compared the md5sum. My file is identical to the one shared by yugifan3
(click The ReadMe in his signature -> click the tab "How to Apply a RPG Maker Partial" -> click the link at row 26).
Worked great on .rgss3a
:thumbsup

Reactions: scrumbles