• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking RPG Games with plot or good art

d34d1ns1d3

May 19, 2017
Can you guys suggest me a game like Roundscape or something. I'm not exactly looking for a 2D RPGM game, doesn't matter if its RPGM, Unity or something. If its 3D (unity or something) I would love it to have anime style graphics just that I dont like realistic games their plot either shit or art is worse. Just please don't suggest something that is made by RPGM and has 3D CG. I don't like them a bit. Also no side-scrolling games unless they are really good please.

I want a RPG but you can suggest me anything with good plot and art I guess.
Female protagnist (selectable protag would be cool too) would be neat.
Tentacles or some shit would be good too but not required.
Ability to change the story would be good but I think I'm asking too much lol.
Some animated shit like Cloud Meadow and Breeding Season would be cool, but again asking too much. ( I'll be happy if you suggest me games like them too. )

So suggest me anything that you like playing even they dont have the things that I would love them to have. I will be happy to check them out unless they are the things that I don't like that I mentioned in the first paragraph. Thank you.