RPG Games Crashes

AeonFlush

Mar 4, 2018
I was trying to play some RPG games,when i start "game.exe" it started and the "game" just become black and after 2 seconds the game just closes it self.

I tried running as administartor it doesn't work,Run with compability didn't work,re-installing RPG VX ACE RTP didn't work also...

I had never had this problem before.(sorry if my english is bad).

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
what games are you trying to run ? do you get any error messages ?

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Just had a look and noticed they are Japenese games have you tried setting your system to Japanese locale or using a locale emulator

Scratch that just downloaded the games and running with no locale change

Last edited:

AeonFlush

Mar 4, 2018
what is the error given related to the game exe?
Log Name: Application
Source: Application Error
Date: 05-Aug-19 11:33:02 PM
Event ID: 1000
Task Category: (100)
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: Vizz
Description:
Faulting application name: Game.exe, version: 3.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x4e8d3142
Faulting module name: RGSS301.dll, version: 3.0.1.1, time stamp: 0x4f443355
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00082ca7
Faulting process ID: 0x2704
Faulting application start time: 0x01d54bab72f96405
Faulting application path: D:\Games\Civilian Justice League 2\Game.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\Civilian Justice League 2\System\RGSS301.dll
Report ID: d522f59b-f6f2-4f89-9c3a-6ce570a5fe96
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns=" ">
<System>
<Provider Name="Application Error" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>100</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-05T16:33:02.559830800Z" />
<EventRecordID>72943</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Vizz</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Game.exe</Data>
<Data>3.0.0.1</Data>
<Data>4e8d3142</Data>
<Data>RGSS301.dll</Data>
<Data>3.0.1.1</Data>
<Data>4f443355</Data>
<Data>c0000005</Data>
<Data>00082ca7</Data>
<Data>2704</Data>
<Data>01d54bab72f96405</Data>
<Data>D:\Games\Civilian Justice League 2\Game.exe</Data>
<Data>D:\Games\Civilian Justice League 2\System\RGSS301.dll</Data>
<Data>d522f59b-f6f2-4f89-9c3a-6ce570a5fe96</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
<Data>
</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Long shot if you installed the VXAce rtp on your C: Drive try running the game from your C: Drive as having it on D: may be causing a conflict i.e it is looking for the files required to run but they are on a different drive

AeonFlush

Mar 4, 2018
Long shot if you installed the VXAce rtp on your C: Drive try running the game from your C: Drive as having it on D: may be causing a conflict i.e it is looking for the files required to run but they are on a different drive
doesn't work...

AeonFlush

Mar 4, 2018
Welp.. i don't think anyone can solve this problem...
So instead i'm just gonna put this here:
(idk if you can post link here.If you cannot then my bad..)
as you can see the link up there,he/she has the problem like me but.. i don't get any errors and in safe mode too the "game.exe" still doesn't run normally..

I appreciate all the help from all of you guys that tried to solve this problem together
and lastly is.. gotta delete all my rpgm games that i just downloaded :'((

Goodbye H-Gamers..

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Welp.. i don't think anyone can solve this problem...
So instead i'm just gonna put this here:
(idk if you can post link here.If you cannot then my bad..)
as you can see the link up there,he/she has the problem like me but.. i don't get any errors and in safe mode too the "game.exe" still doesn't run normally..

I appreciate all the help from all of you guys that tried to solve this problem together
and lastly is.. gotta delete all my rpgm games that i just downloaded :'((

Goodbye H-Gamers..
Over the years windows update has killed rpgmaker games a few times, by "updating" drivers, and causing conflicts. Before you delete all your rpgm games, try updating you graphics drivers, with the latest update from your gpu manufacturer.
A certain brand of USB headphones crashes MV games. The two just aren't compatible.
You said there were a lot of errors in the event log, maybe one of them is the culprit.

AeonFlush

Mar 4, 2018
Over the years windows update has killed rpgmaker games a few times, by "updating" drivers, and causing conflicts. Before you delete all your rpgm games, try updating you graphics drivers, with the latest update from your gpu manufacturer.
A certain brand of USB headphones crashes MV games. The two just aren't compatible.
You said there were a lot of errors in the event log, maybe one of them is the culprit.
all of my graphics drivers are up to date.
i noticed something in the event viewer before the "game error" there were 8 error in the same day ofc
the 8 errors are:
1.The Open Procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.(Perflib)
2.Windows cannot load the extensible counter DLL rdyboost. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the Windows error code.(perflib)
3.Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.(PerfNet)
4.The Open Procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.(Perflib)
5.The Open Procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.(Perflib)
6.The Open Procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.(Perflib)
7.The Open Procedure for service "BITS" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\bitsperf.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.(Perflib)
8.The Open Procedure for service ".NETFramework" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll" failed. Performance data for this service will not be available. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the error code.(Perflib)

idk any of these errors,you know or anyone else know these.