Tool Ren'Py RPAExtractor

RTNose

Oct 7, 2017
You can create a .bat file with this text
this code find any .rpa file in Dir end extract each file .rpa in specific folder
after extract .rpa files will be removed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: owonderate

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
I downloaded the RPAExtractor, created a folder and extracted it there, opened the game and extracted the images.rpa folder to the RPAextractor folder. but when I give the command "rpaextractor -x images.rpa -o newimages" it says: rpaextractor is not recognized as an internal or external command an operaveral program or a batch file. Where am I going wrong? Help me I had managed to do it but my pc broke and i lost the folder and i have some games to extract the images. Thank you

TotalDago

Feb 18, 2018
I downloaded the RPAExtractor, created a folder and extracted it there, opened the game and extracted the images.rpa folder to the RPAextractor folder. but when I give the command "rpaextractor -x images.rpa -o newimages" it says: rpaextractor is not recognized as an internal or external command an operaveral program or a batch file. Where am I going wrong? Help me I had managed to do it but my pc broke and i lost the folder and i have some games to extract the images. Thank you
I found the same problem with last rpa upgrades... We need an update for this file . :(