• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
so is this game going to be basically a harem game? because so far the goal is to make everyone a female and make "your harem"
It's a transformation harem game. You're meant to transform everyone into how you like, with your character's goal being a harem, however everyone else may have a different goal in mind

Reactions: Ssato243

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Likely a bug.I'll check it out
I tested a little and probably problem in starting acceptance. If you start wuth MC than acceptance = 5, If you muscular Lewis and finished all small talks before TF = 2 acceptance and +2 for muscular form scene. If you normal lewis and finished all small talks = 0 acceptance(i didn't checked without all small talks). Maybe it's a problem?

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
Reminds me strongly of Unholy Arts, a game I cannot sing my praises loud enoug. Seems 0.3 is on Patreon and getting released on itch.io soon according to comments, so I might give it a shot.

Id love to see this get completed, and may even be willing to support if it goes in the right direction :D. Good luck Slushyanimals (??)
Finally gave it a shot on Version 0.9, and it's definitely something i'm interested in backing. Just doubt i'll be able to do so until after Halloween.

Still, incredibly impressed with the way this world is going, how nothing feels safe and yet everything feels possible. Really cannot wait for more content. This has potential to be my second favourite game in development that's on this site (first being UA).

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Game seems cool but I was hoping it was gonna be more of a sandboxy kinda deal, not a huge fan of replaying constantly for different routes and stuff - unless I'm doing something wrong idk. Either way the art and premise is neat!

Reactions: bobbot and Evizzy89

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Same. Which is why I simply abuse the skip button and replay over and over the public release to find all new content.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes