• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeepBauhaus

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
I have been playing while reading the script to get an idea of what is what and I see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Even if you get to it with stats for it to return false since there is nothing for it to do in that case it brings you to where it takes you when it is true. I'm thinking more that the whole thing was left behind after it was suppose to be removed since I have no idea where it would be supposed to go otherwise at least on a superficial glance. Anyone knows otherwise?
You are correct! It's vestigial.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I have been playing while reading the script to get an idea of what is what and I see this:
Even if you get to it with stats for it to return false since there is nothing for it to do in that case it brings you to where it takes you when it is true. I'm thinking more that the whole thing was left behind after it was suppose to be removed since I have no idea where it would be supposed to go otherwise at least on a superficial glance. Anyone knows otherwise?
Sounds like the developer already answered that it is mostly a leftover from a previous version, but

WindySakura

May 28, 2017
You are correct! It's vestigial.
I was afraid of that, I'm enjoying Esther story but the princess part is a tad annoying. Oh welp it's the story yah wanna tell and stuff, at least the princess herself enjoys it. If it was going this direction and the princess didn't enjoy it that would be way too much.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I am really looking forward for Brigette to go completely slutty and Esther to become a lustful seductress Queen?. Regardless the story is fire. I do hope Esther and Bridgette turn out to actually have the same blood. Have Ambrose know the truth about Esther's Mom, a long lost sister or Cousin to Queen Amelie, whom they thought Died. Have one person know the truth, said person is murdered. It would certainly deviate from the Prince and the Pauper where everything was 100% coincidence. I am one who does not believe in coincidence.

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
It was a really good update - DeepBauhaus! (y)(y)(y)

I look at this game is a beatuful fairy tale, but with the strong adult content - something that you don't see often. Considering that many games look like that:
  • your dad/step-dad is dead and
  • you are 'stuck' with the beatuful and very young looking mother/step-mother and
  • three/five sisters/step-sisters, etc.

I really enjoy Ester's walk in the garden - especially when she met all those guys and did not get too shy with them. Plus it looks like she is getting ready soon to move from those educational devices to the real thing(s). ;)

I also wonder why there are so many changes in that room where Brigette was dancing - it is almost like all those chairs (etc.) are supposed to accomodate at least five/six people. I guess, soon somebody will be reciting some poems or maybe singing some songs? :devilish:

Like always exceptiona work! Thank you again - DeepBauhaus

PS. A brief question - in the newly added gallery I have only two images available: is it a glitch or it is intended (because the rest will become available in the next releases)?

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Hey, everyone! I've started a development thread so I can post my musings and ramblings about the development of Royal Switch without gumming up this forum too much. If you're interested, you can find it HERE.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hey, everyone! I've started a development thread so I can post my musings and ramblings about the development of Royal Switch without gumming up this forum too much. If you're interested, you can find it HERE.
I just read the messages on the development thread - this great game is only in initial stages and so much is about to come for both Esther and Brigette (I mean many many more episodes)! Yes! (y)

Excellent explanation - DeepBauhaus!

DeepBauhaus

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2018
Progress update for 0.08: as of February 25, 2024: 95% done with writing, 40% done with coding (though that usually goes relatively quickly), and 50% done with rendering (that does not go quickly). I did a patrons-only interim release but that is not included in these numbers (it doesn't have any seks so it's not going out to the public.).

Anyway, thanks for your interest. Here's a pic to tide you over.
maxtips_14.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Royal Switch [v0.08.1] [DeepBauhaus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyalSwitch-0.08.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes