• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Completed - Roxy's Tune Up [Final] [Caroo]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Rosayee

It's a "meh" gallery viewer of a very cartoony Roxy being tickled/pleasured/mind broken by a machine, BDSM style. The main interactive components you have available are switching the feet/claws/boobs/genitals at the beginning/end of the gallery, and just sort of moving from one scene to the other. If you enjoy this kind of scenario, by all means go right ahead. While the art was pretty nice at certain points, I just didn't find much worth both as a game or as fap material personally.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

It's primarily a tickling and BDSM game, but there's a bunch of machines that also suck on her nipples, her clit, fuck her vaginally and kindasorta hypnotize her.
    Tickling is a turnoff for me, so I'll just straight-up list what happens.

She's there for repairs, so one-by-one you replace her parts with three options each:
    Feet (they're basically human feet, not paws. Up to you if that's good or bad.):
    -3 toes, 4 toes, or 5 toes
    Breasts:
    -flat, big, bigger
    Genitals:
    -pussy, dick+balls, null
    Hands:
    -4 fingers, 4 + claws, 5 fingers

Then you watch a series of cutscenes where different parts of her are tested and teased and tickled, going from her feet to her boobs, to her genitals and so on until she's horny and panting, ending with everything at once.
    After that, you can go back to any scene or change any body part of those I listed above.
    You can also change the lighting, if you want.

Subjective comments:
    1. Her face is odd as hell, it's very cartoony and doesn't really fit her or the art style very much.
    2. It's awfully short and fairly simple for being a paywalled animation, especially if you skip the tickling.
    3. They really downplayed her robotic look, despite being a game about reassembling a robot. No sign of her personality either, this could literally be a wolf OC and nothing would change. If you're here for "Roxy", skip.
    4. The animations have a bunch of info on the HUD as if it WAS a game, but it's just there for flavor while you watch.

I probably would've given it a 4 if "Roxy" was more "Roxy-ish" or if you could control the sex machines, but it really is just a series of "continue" buttons where you watch stuff happen and hope you don't get a turnoff on the screen.
    Imagine it's a 3.5, but rounded down to 3.