KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Just wondering: did anyone get the Emek's Rest ending yet? I only remember reading about people not getting it and i can't recall seeing a single confirmation.
I think there was plan for Emek ending but I dn't think there is. I played this game few times to try get it but when I do everything in Emek at the end nothing changes.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I think there was plan for Emek ending but I dn't think there is. I played this game few times to try get it but when I do everything in Emek at the end nothing changes.
They even said in the 6.4 patch notes that they added a fail-safe to make sure that everyone can see this ending...

Anyway, thanks.

gumeman

Dec 9, 2021
Can someone help me, I got a black screen when I accepted the quest from this guy, I would be very grateful if someone could help me fix this error 1715311279179.png

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Just wondering: did anyone get the Emek's Rest ending yet? I only remember reading about people not getting it and i can't recall seeing a single confirmation.
You can get it on a new save as a male character, at least. It's just a text box with no new slide graphic at the end.

bruhmom3nt

Jan 8, 2023
I played this game quite a while back and enjoyed it quite a lot, but now when I started playing it again I started facing a lot of issues. I tried searching it in this thread but couldn't find clear solutions, hence why I am writing this comment:

1) Movement speed:Game feels really slow due to slow movement speed, when I played on the earlier versions there was a code option in the menu that allowed to change movement speed. Is there an option to change movement speed that I missed?(if not please recommend any cheat engine or mod for the latest version)

2) Performance:I do have a kinda shitty laptop but it runs most rpg games and even low graphic intensive games fine, but for some reason this game feels really "frame-y". Does everyone experience this or is it just my laptop having issues?(I didn't face this issue when I played the game a while back)

3) Version: If some of you are playing through this game currently, what version do you play on? The latest one(6.7) or a previous version?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes