• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain]

skyah69

Aug 5, 2020
i use the cheat mod and gallery unlock it says that is should click the skull on the gallery. I have no idea where the gallery is. anyone can help me?

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
i use the cheat mod and gallery unlock it says that is should click the skull on the gallery. I have no idea where the gallery is. anyone can help me?
the gallery is in the mooncastle when you first start the game just keep going to your left

Mormaethor

Oct 16, 2018
any update???
Honestly, it doesn't particularly need one. Not to say it's compatible though.

The cheat menu is just one line of text. Use a program that lets you compare files (like Notepad++) and copy it over to the current CommonEvents.json.

Reactions: jxd

Deadsashas

Oct 17, 2017
Honestly, it doesn't particularly need one. Not to say it's compatible though.

The cheat menu is just one line of text. Use a program that lets you compare files (like Notepad++) and copy it over to the current CommonEvents.json.
Yeah, I was thinking the same when I see v5.5 and indeed, it's 881 line (start with {"id":879,"list"). But if there is a new characters, they won't be affected by cheatmenu (maybe;))

Mormaethor

Oct 16, 2018
Yeah, I was thinking the same when I see v5.5 and indeed, it's 881 line (start with {"id":879,"list"). But if there is a new characters, they won't be affected by cheatmenu (maybe;))
They won't, but a) you could follow the laid out formula and write them in and b) we haven't gotten a new companion in ages, right?

Samryn

Dec 13, 2017
Sorry, but do I overwrite the corresponding line 881 in the newest version's file, or do I add the cheat as a brand new ID item?

Edit: It actually looks like either way works, so I've just added it as a new line in case there was something important in the old one.
Edit2: Actually, adding it as a new line made my character unable to attack, so any help as to how to insert the line would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Deadsashas

Oct 17, 2017
Sorry, but do I overwrite the corresponding line 881 in the newest version's file, or do I add the cheat as a brand new ID item?

Edit: It actually looks like either way works, so I've just added it as a new line in case there was something important in the old one.
Edit2: Actually, adding it as a new line made my character unable to attack, so any help as to how to insert the line would be appreciated.
nonono, you just need to replace content of line 881 in v5.5 CommonEvents.json with line 881 from CommonEvents.json of cheatmod. In cheatmod file the "id":879 has more symbols in line than original "id":879.
If you trust me;), I try to attach file with changes (but in .zip, because .json is not allowed to upload). You just need to replace your file [Game Folder]\www\data\CommonEvents.json.

Samryn

Dec 13, 2017
nonono, you just need to replace content of line 881 in v5.5 CommonEvents.json with line 881 from CommonEvents.json of cheatmod. In cheatmod file the "id":879 has more symbols in line than original "id":879.
If you trust me;), I try to attach file with changes (but in .zip, because .json is not allowed to upload). You just need to replace your file [Game Folder]\www\data\CommonEvents.json.
Thank you! That absolutely did the trick, I was just overthinking the whole thing.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Anyone have a save thats past act 2? Was trying to unlock the gallery but it requires to be that far and an item sacrifice. I didn't see any in the thread but ill look again as well

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
does this work with the latest version?