• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain]

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
I edited the plugin should work now :p
Hiho,

great, it works!
Thanks for the quickly work from you....and sorry for the bad english.
It is not my motherlangue, I´m a 67 years old german men and I think
that I not better speak english learn in this life....:)

Have a nice day
Helmut

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
if its possible can you tell how to activate the cheat to someone with no knowledge to these kind of things cause I dont see anything on menu
Hiho,
it´s easy, RM, and then the third mLinie it´s call "cheats", LM on it and voila, you see the cheats. When not, you have not the actuell downoad (aktuell in the same position, but yesterday) or you have the files in the wrong position! plugins.js must in this place.... www\js\..... I mean this file: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/07/2783459_plugins.rar

Reactions: drunkenPervert

HazelRink

Jan 15, 2020
I'm getting confused with the file placements: the commonEvents goes to data folder and the plugin.js, will it go inside the js folder or inside the js/plugins?

edit: do you need a fresh save for this to work?
edit2: finally got it to work

Last edited:

sapfiron

Feb 18, 2020
commonEvents put into www/data plugin.js put into www/js folder both overwrite and then u will see cheat menu.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
6.0A doesn't seem to be working for me. There has to be a way to get it to work...
Edit: I somehow got it to work. Here's what I did. Since my version of this game is 6.0A, I downloaded the mod off of it on thread page 9. You can do it now or later to which I mean to also download plugins.rar on thread page 10. First extract the 6.0A mod or whatever first and overwrite it. And then you go to plugins.rar and extract that (plugins.js) to the js folder and overwrite it. Once you do that, launch the game, load the game or new game (if you don't have a save file), and once you go to menu, you should see "cheats" there. And voila! There you go!

Last edited: